IGNORED

2014 3rd gen. Venture

flyM92

My ex-wifes brother knows this guy that swears the new Venture is a V-6 , 2000cc, 6 speed, reverse, navigation, no whine, bigger tires and wheels, CD player, elec windshield and $17,995 out the door...!!!

gawd I'm bored, 70* plus here yesterday, played golf, road the Venture some and today it's 32* and rain....:(

My ex-wifes brother knows this guy that swears the new Venture is a V-6 , 2000cc, 6 speed, reverse, navigation, no whine, bigger tires and wheels, CD player, elec windshield and $17,995 out the door...!!!

gawd I'm bored, 70* plus here yesterday, played golf, road the Venture some and today it's 32* and rain....:(

Your 10 days late with this.......:confused24::whistling:

I must have the prototype ... 6 cyl, 1800cc, 6 speed (including reverse), nav, no whine, bigger tires (CT on rear), Sat radio and iTunes, manual adjustable w/s and ..... $10k OTD!!

:whistling: :cool10: