IGNORED

Is she Nuts??

Yammer Dan

Nice bike Dan, I'd go with it in case she comes to her senses later. Heck you could even sell the trailer if you didn't want it. Oh and don't listen to Swifty white is the fastest color. :whistling::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Margaret

The downside would be you would have to change your user name. Might I be the first to suggest "Wingnut Dan":big-grin-emoticon:

I was ready to sign papers but......:think: Wingnut??? Thats as bad as those guys that called me.......nevermind!! I'll keep looking at 1st Gens!!

$18000 for a 9 year old bike and 7 year old trailer?

Granted only 22000 mi., but that could be a bad thing... Sitting is harder on a bike than riding it.

WOW!:whistling:

Gotta go , going to buy a 2009 trailer and sell em both for the rock bottom price of $24,000.

Well Dan those pics were taken in Alaska so maybe she was just thinking you would have to go there to get it and you would be out of her hair for quite a while.

Ride Happy, Ride Safe

Sneaky ain't she.....:snow2:

If so, YOU could always spend some time, here on the coast, before heading back home. :stirthepot: :canada: