IGNORED

problems.. not M/C related

pmelah

i have enjoyed reading post threads tech section asking questions and getting answers from all of you and even meeting a few of yall. since my wreck on the rstd i have been out of work and am unable to make a paycheck i have already exhausted all of my savings cashed in my 401k fought with insurance which will not pay any bills my medical bills have already hit 95k and climbing im about to lose my house already lost the power and its cold anyway in a nut shell i will not be on here much longer as i will not be able to afford the $12 or anything else for that matter. with all that has happened to me i have no one to blame but myself for my own stupidity in taking the rstd for a test ride with no insurance on it i will try to read some of yalls post and threads when i can from time to time if and when i get back on my feet i will rejoin but for now i will be bowing out gracefuly as i dont know where i will be going or living kind of hard in my case being stuck in a wheel chair well yall ride safe and have lots of fun in your riding adventurs

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear of your problems. You will not get out of here that easy though. I just renewed your membership for another year. If you need more after that, just let me know.

I would also like to send you a donation to help. Wish it could be more but perhaps more will help also. Do you have a PayPal account? If so, let us know what email address to use to send you a donation.

Take care and you will be in our prayers.

Yup!! My funds are a little limited since retiring but would be glad to chip in a little cash to help you out , and I'm sure there are many more who are willing to do the same!! We are family, and you aren't the first one to fall on bad times...

Same from here too. Hope things look up sooner rather than later for you pmelah

this is like no other family i have ever been apart of Duey my address is 13780 vidalia rd lot # 10 Pass Christian MS 39571

Again Thank You all of you and Don Thank You Again yall are the BEST!!

im figting the tears here i have never been this way always tough full of pride never asking for any help always to provied for my family because it was my job and responsability i dont know what i would have done so i want to say Thank You to all from the bottom of my heart.

PMELEH. IS where you live any where near Hattiesburg ms, i'm gonna be headed that way in a couple of weeks to see some friends that moved down there from up here a few years ago. I'm com'n from northern il, yep a flat lander. just got done clean'n s--- from the drive way. gonna spend bout a week down there, they is gonna take me over to new orleans, ain't never been there!:thumbsup2: