IGNORED

new trial member

dallio

i am a new trial member. just joined yesterday. i love riding more then anything. have been several places and my goal is to ride in all of the states. i see there is a classified page to buy and sell things. do you have to be a paid member to post on there or can i post on there while i am on my trial?

:fingers-crossed-emo

Guest scarylarry

Stay away from the classifieds, there is a bike there that I been looking at total cost right now is 32k..

I will end up with a expanded garage though, without the expansion no way on the bike..:cool10:

Really there are some good deals in there and eben though it is not as many as flea bay at least you know some what of the buyer unlike flea bay...

Yes, and many more things this "family" has done for one another! Since I've been a member I've seen 3 or 4 1st gen Ventures restored and given to members in times of financial need, or several members bailed out financially in times of crisis!!

Welcome aboard Dallio!! When you are in the Western New York area please feel free to stop by. We have several active members here, and in August Big Tom puts on a great regional Rally at Pioneer Motorsports in Chaffee NY. There are a lot of local and regiional Meet and Eats. I do an annual 4th of July party myself. One of the big events for you to attend is the annual Naintenance Day meet in June at our websitwe owner Freebird's place in Oberlin Ohio, southwest of Cleveland. It's a great time of fellowship and help, as well as an excellent learning experience!

What just about everyone comes to discover is this place is more thasn a website, it becomes a family to all!! There are soooo many kind, giving and friendly members here! I have met a very large number of fellow Ventureriders here in person and there is not a single one of them that I'm not pleased and proud to know them, and just about every one of them have sincerely impressed me and in some way gone out of their way to just be a friend!! Hope you stick around, and if you have any questions about either your bike or areas to visit or for that matter even non motorcycle questions feel free to ask away, you will get several responses, some of them even the right answers!!

i am a new trial member. just joined yesterday. i love riding more then anything. have been several places and my goal is to ride in all of the states. i see there is a classified page to buy and sell things. do you have to be a paid member to post on there or can i post on there while i am on my trial?

:fingers-crossed-emo

Welcome

Mike

I just renewed and spent the $12, even though I'm now riding a Gold Wing. I rode a '84 Venture Royale until 2004, still love that style Venture. Went from a '07 RSV to the Wing. This forum is a lot about riding in general, as well as specific information and tech stuff pertaining to the Venture, 1st and/or 2nd generation. Probably the best $12 you can invest in motorcycling.

You just can't beat this place with a stick, with all the information you can get, about anything and everything about these bikes. ask a question, and with in 15 minutes, people will call you and walk you through any issue. There is such a wealth of knowledge here, This forum will give you more in help then any motorcycle shop you can call on.

You'd have to be a complete Idiot to walk away from this site.

Not to mention, the fantastic people you can meet and become friends with & also Local Meet & Greets.

We are a Family here..... We help each others out, even if it doesn't relate to our bikes

yea, the first best advice is don't buy any harley, they are the worst thi------ oops I mean don't be a hardley rider, need to ride a lot. LOL! we have a range of brands of bikes on here and we help anybody out that we can. haven't seen many questions not be answered on here. lot of us have been around, owned and worked on every brand of bikes, some i have never heard of and i've been around them for over 45 yrs. if you ever get a chance to visit birmingham, al area, you need to stop by http://www.barbermuseum.org/admission.php they have around 1200 bikes. the vintage day races and swap meet is the best time i have ever been to, i've had a yearly membership for the last 3 years. HOPE YOU CAN TAKE A JOKE?? we do kid around a lot, but if not just tell us and we'll keep that in mind because we don''t want to offend anybody!!