IGNORED

Brantford Meet and eat

saddlebum

Due to the fact that a certian unnamed member lost his passport Ben (saddlebum) and Carl (marcarl) did not make it to the Detroit meet and eat. Rather then leave these two out standing members, out in the cold. A table for 4, was acquired at the China King restaraunt on the outskirts of Brantford. Dispite the short notice there was still a 50% turn out of VR members. Of course as is the norm Carl began the festivity's with a fine speech and since BradT was at the M&E in Detroit there was no one there to interupt his speech. Food was great and and at one point if you can believe it or not Carl was actually left speechless as you can see by the pictures below.

Edited by saddlebum

Due to the fact that a certian unnamed member lost his passport Ben (saddlebum) and Carl (marcarl) did not make it to the Detroit meet and eat. Rather then leave these two out standing members, out in the cold. A table was acquired at the China King restaraunt on the outskirts of Brantford. Dispite the short notice there was still a 50% turn out of VR members. Of course as is the norm Carl began the festivity's with a fine speech and since BradT was at the M&E in Detroit there was no one there to interupt his speech. Food was great and and at one point if you can believe it or not Carl was actually left speechless as you can see by the pictures below.

Thanks for letting us borrow your passport for the evening, Ben. Let me know when you need it and I'll drop it over ASAP. The plan worked out great and we had a real peaceful dinner...no speachifyin, no pontificatin, no Carl...fantastic!

Edited by Swifty

Ya that's why it takes so long to speech,,, I got to start back at the beginning every-time just to figure out where I left off.
Now if I remember correctly that is a firm sign of old age. .....That or trying to get out what your trying to say, while having a conversation (usually one sided ) with the wife.

• 2 weeks later...
Now if I remember correctly that is a firm sign of maturity.

Corrected that for you. (Always glad to help out, Carl.)

Ok, now what were we talking about...

Oh yeah, teachers.

No, no, Bummer's Mango Habanero wing sauce.

That was hotter than the conversation about teachers.

Right Naugh?

Oh wait, that was Detroit.

Sigh. Maturity. Still not all it's cracked up to be.