IGNORED

trailer relay

gunboat

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We did that with the missing stuffed animal:whistling:

hay that's an idea! why don't we have annie's mascot round up with the trailer. hitch a ride and end up at portland,oragan together. i better open up a jar of honey for a hungry bear.

update:

i feel ya'll will like some of the stuff brad & i came up with, for annie's & alan trailer.

best regards

don c.

Edited by gunboat

2 thoughts

1) By the time you all add a "little something" to the trailer it will be too heavy to tow!

2) Just contact Miles....he could deliver it and be back the same weekend!

Ok....back to my corner now. (where is Dan anyway?)

The mascot from 2010 was auctioned off at vogel and the proceeds went to St Jude if I remember correctly

thanks rick, my daughter got involved in taking pictures of the bear while we had it and asked where it went after we had it and nobody would ever respond to my questions about it.

she has asked several times over the past years and i told her that he must have gone into the wittness relocation program:confused24:

thanks rick, my daughter got involved in taking pictures of the bear while we had it and asked where it went after we had it and nobody would ever respond to my questions about it.

she has asked several times over the past years and i told her that he must have gone into the wittness relocation program:confused24:

That may have been the "witless protection program" . :yikes::rotfl::rotfl:

That helped out TREMENDOUSLY last year when I had my problems, will do anything at all to help out with it this year.....

Is IH Truck Guy in any of these areas??!! (Way to go last year Dan, you helped out a BUNCH of folks here!)

I would be glad to help again.....

Right now I'm broke down in Rapid City on my way to San Francisco.......:mad:

Funny thing being this close to Sturgis and haven't seen a bike yet......:crackup:

-3 and 30 mph winds,with 8" of snow.......

hi folks

hope all is well in everyones neck of the woods. just to let everyone in on one of the plan's for annie's and alen's trailer. brad and i will be doing some stuff to the trailer. before it starts it's trip north west. i want to envolve all the venture riders from everywhere in this project. on the front of the trailer is a "wall and is the perfect spot" to mount state or a country emblem's. i will start with a TEXAS emblem. they should not be any bigger than 3"x3". they can be sent to me or installed on the trailer when annie & alan come thru your state. bongbobob suggested putting on a PGR emblem on the trailer, i like that and it will be added. also it will have a couple of venturerider.org stickers/emblems installed. don't worry annie, ther's plenty of room for the "aussie down under touch".

best regards

don c.

annie you will just have to wait till you open the cover on the trailer. :shock3:

best regards

don c.

hi folks

hope all is well in everyones neck of the woods. just to let everyone in on one of the plan's for annie's and alen's trailer. brad and i will be doing some stuff to the trailer. before it starts it's trip north west. i want to envolve all the venture riders from everywhere in this project. on the front of the trailer is a "wall and is the perfect spot" to mount state or a country emblem's. i will start with a TEXAS emblem. they should not be any bigger than 3"x3". they can be sent to me or installed on the trailer when annie & alan come thru your state. bongbobob suggested putting on a PGR emblem on the trailer, i like that and it will be added. also it will have a couple of venturerider.org stickers/emblems installed. don't worry annie, ther's plenty of room for the "aussie down under touch".

best regards

don c.

uhhhh :stirthepot: i dont think:no-no-no: that trailer gonna be big enough to hold 1 TX Bear let alone 2 :whistling: :confused24: :rotf:

hi folks

best regards

don c.

Love the idea.... proud to be a PGR :thumbsup2:

• 1 month later...

hi annie & alan

annie got a question for ya. which bike are you going to tow the trailer with? should be painting the trailer soon. :fingers-crossed-emo have started getting stuff to TEXASIZE it. i need to start working on getting the trailer up towards utahdave's after the paint job. hopefully will be able to show it off at doodles's mx day. man i would really like to take it allthe way to portland. but i'am pretty sure i can't swing that. that would be one sweet ride. regards

don c.

• 1 month later...