IGNORED

Santa was here...santa was here

BIG TOM

Well come on then...spill it. What did he leave?

I'm the only one awake here so far. Nothing under the tree for me though. I got and installed a couple of things for the bike a couple of weeks ago. Twinky covers and saddlebag lid covers. That was SUPPOSED to be all this year but......well.......yesterday I bit the bullet and ordered myself a new 2012 Martin D18 guitar. Martin totally updated the D18 for 2012 and it's awesome. Couldn't find one locally though so I finally ordered one. Should be here by the end of the week.

So how about it folks. I know that MOST of you have been naughty but some of you probably got stuff anyway.

Good morning and Merry Christmas !

Had my kids (25 and 23) over for dinner last night. For me that was all I needed... but also got a Tim Horton's gift card, poster for the pool room, and a Home Depot gift card.

Life is good... can get a coffee, play some pool and have the rules handy, then get more tools !

I'm the only one awake here so far. Nothing under the tree for me though. I got and installed a couple of things for the bike a couple of weeks ago. Twinky covers and saddlebag lid covers. That was SUPPOSED to be all this year but......well.......yesterday I bit the bullet and ordered myself a new 2012 Martin D18 guitar. Martin totally updated the D18 for 2012 and it's awesome. Couldn't find one locally though so I finally ordered one. Should be here by the end of the week.

So how about it folks. I know that MOST of you have been naughty but some of you probably got stuff anyway.

D18... I have its little brother D16. I don't know what Santa left for me today but I will be happy for the time I spend playing with my grandsons new toys! Sometimes they share.:canada:

Merry Xmas all!

I am way too spoiled and am embarrassed to list what I found under the tree this morning....A couple of my favorite items is a 2 carrot black sapphire ring, a canon camera and a soda maker....way, way to much to list....I must have been very,very,very good this year...ps. got to learn how to fly this helicopter before my grandkids get here and destroy me with theirs...:whistling:

Edited by BIG TOM

My daughter is coming in for the day. The other daughters husband is not being deployed to Afganastan? but can't make it this year. Everyones healthy!!! Thats really enough or me.

As far as toys...ahheeeeeeeeeem arg coough... I mean Essential equiptment is concerned ...

The parts to totally rebuild both final drives for the JD 440 have been ordered and are in transit. Also scored a Hydraulic 6 way blade. Had a manual 6 way but was a PITA ... Lookin forward to it getting dry enough to use...

I am on my way out to my sisters house. after she picked up my aunt at the home. we opened presents last night and today is for the aunt. she has dementia so we pick her up for about 4 hours then take her back to the home. as for presents well let,s just say it,s been a darn good year. I bought the 2000 Honda shadow from leadwolfs, wife sue. it will be deliverd sometime in the spring. I got lot,s of usefull clothes. and things I need.

and friends here what more could I ask for?

so from me to you have a merry Christmas everyone.

That was SUPPOSED to be all this year but......well.......yesterday I bit the bullet and ordered myself a new 2012 Martin D18 guitar.

I seem to remember a thread that said that you were done with the guitar upgrades.... I just did some horse trading for a Taylor 314CE. Now all I have to do is learn to play it :whistling:

I'll take your old one.....:big-grin-emoticon::guitarist 2:

Well, I just sold a Washburn that I am replacing with this Martin. My "old" one now is the Martin Custom Shop GPCPA1 that I bought a few months ago. I don't think it is going anywhere. :)

I seem to remember a thread that said that you were done with the guitar upgrades.... I just did some horse trading for a Taylor 314CE. Now all I have to do is learn to play it :whistling:

That is a great guitar. I actually started looking at those but I really wanted just a straight dreadnaught acoustic this time. I did look at the Taylor DN3 which is the non-cutaway non-electric version of your 314CE. I came very close to buying it but just couldn't get my mind off the D18.

An yea...I think I do remember saying that I was done. LOL....you actually BELIEVED that? :rotfl:

Phew! I finally got on line. I've been doing double parties for families and friends since Sunday. Thank goodness for snow so i can stay home and rest, LOL!

But I already bought myself the 87 this year, My 2008 car this fall, and the lil rebel i bought to teach friends how to ride. Christmas brought me calendars, clothes, books and movies and lots and lots of love from My family and friends. THAT was the best gift of all!

From the looks of some of these posts, I'm guessing that gee-tars are like bikes,,,,,,,,,,,never done "upgrading", huh??!! I've always wanted to learn the guitar, but never tried it, my wife did buy me a banjo for our 2nd Christmas(1978), but my fingers just never got the message. Santa was pretty good to me too I guess, got a new bike jack, the old one was bleeding by just enough that it wouldn't lift the Venture, so my son got it. Got a half-gallon of some primo moonshine too, and that'll help pass the time down in the garage while I'm doing the HD muffler swap and a few other things. BTW, I don't think I've ever seen anybody mention white whiskey. Surely I'm not the only redneck here,,,, am I??:confused24: