IGNORED

Views.....no comments

Venturous Randy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate posting then finding out I was the last one to post.....was it something I said? I killed the thread........ someone.... anyone..... please don't let it happen here too!

That has happened to me a lot beginning to think I'm a thread killer so we will see.

I have wondered how I could go back and see how many posts of mine have been the last in a thread. Maybe we need a poll to see who hold s the record of last post.

I've been told my comments were wrong, unwanted and stupid. But they can try outrunning results of my work. "Brown Sugar" ain't bashfull and I just stay out of things to keep whatever... So I read cause I paid my 12 bucks.

No Randy I didn't get that tranny. I'm watching another.

No way Dan...welcome back to the typing world ! It only the jealous 2nd Gens that don't want to hear how they have the slower less desirable bike. :happy65:

:rotfl::rotf:

I've been told my comments were wrong, unwanted and stupid. But they can try outrunning results of my work. "Brown Sugar" ain't bashfull and I just stay out of things to keep whatever... So I read cause I paid my 12 bucks.

No Randy I didn't get that tranny. I'm watching another.

Like I have already said; Dan, you are one of the reasons I come on here. I always look forward to your comments and I have truly missed them. :bighug:

RandyA

No way Dan...welcome back to the typing world ! It only the jealous 2nd Gens that don't want to hear how they have the slower less desirable bike. :happy65:

:rotfl::rotf:

It took 28 posts before this started....

WHAT'S WRONG WITH US ... WE'RE SLUFFIN OFF !

:bang head:

Woke up this morning and dam! The world is still here, 2nd Gens are Slow,Its Snowing, My leg hurts, garage needs finished,Computer was down, so I woke the Warden and we renewed our vows and a few other things. Hey I'm retired what else is there to do?? Warden fixed computer after she escaped from me. Got on here and WHAT IS THIS??? Did I mention 2nd Gens are slower than 1st Gens and even worse barely faster than a Hardley. "Brown Sugar" is waiting for all challenges.

Did I cover every thing??

I have been contemplating the acquisition of another 1st Gen, however the notion of increased maintenance, reliability and the availability of spare parts has me in a quandary as the whether or not it would be advantageous

Edited by etcswjoe

I hate posting then finding out I was the last one to post.....was it something I said? I killed the thread........ someone.... anyone..... please don't let it happen here too!

Well it depends on just how you spin that........

I take it as a compliment when I kill a thread by my last post, It means that my answer / opinion was absolutely complete and correct and there is nothing more that can be added to or possibly contradict or even have a differing opinion of what I have said. :whistling:

There are those that know what they are talking about and agree with me, and then there are the others........:whistling::stirthepot::duck:

It took 28 posts before this started....

WHAT'S WRONG WITH US ... WE'RE SLUFFIN OFF !

:bang head:

Sorry... I took a little longer crawling out from under the covers to see if the world had come to an end... I will try harder to ignite the fires of love and jealousness sooner in order to keep the energy of the snowed/iced in crowd going during the off-riding season. :stirthepot:

As far as the original question... one other part of the equation is that obviously 2nd Gens take/need more time (are slower) to digest the meaning of a post and have to catch up to the speed of the 1st Genner's comments. Hmmm.. kinda like riding with them isnt it...? :stirthepot: :whistling:

Actually.. I tend to read posts just for the info...and a lot of times I am on my phone doing it and typing on the phone is sometimes a PIA.. so just reading them is easier.

So in the spirit of the Season...:bighug:

Woke up this morning and dam! The world is still here, 2nd Gens are Slow,Its Snowing, My leg hurts, garage needs finished,Computer was down, so I woke the Warden and we renewed our vows and a few other things. Hey I'm retired what else is there to do?? Warden fixed computer after she escaped from me. Got on here and WHAT IS THIS??? Did I mention 2nd Gens are slower than 1st Gens and even worse barely faster than a Hardley. "Brown Sugar" is waiting for all challenges.

Nope..pretty much covered it all with a little tad TMI on the Warden... :rotfl:

Dan, I am not sure whether you are bragging or complaining? :whistling:

RandyA

Can I just say something here...........The Mod that Randy taught me a couple of years ago for my 1st. Gen. MK1 transmission is still holding every time i get into second gear.

And,.....I don't visit the site as often as i once did;but, I still do.

But, I digress.....I read more than i comment because,

1. sometimes it dosent consern me.
  2. sometimes it aint my bid'ness.
  3. sometimes i just dont know.
  4. sometimes i KNOW better.
  5. and, who knew this thing had these fancy numbers and bullets? i didn't till tonight and I been here for quite a while.

I too learn a little each time I read these post but seldom have anything additional to contribute.

" It is better to be thought of a fool than to open mouth and remove all doubt"

:fingers-crossed-emo

Well it depends on just how you spin that........

I take it as a compliment when I kill a thread by my last post, It means that my answer / opinion was absolutely complete and correct and there is nothing more that can be added to or possibly contradict or even have a differing opinion of what I have said. :whistling:

There are those that know what they are talking about and agree with me, and then there are the others........:whistling::stirthepot::duck:

:goodpost:. :sign yeah that:. Keep on......:stickpoke:

I think we need to petition a good old " Like " button, the thank you is good but we need a like button tooo....... Big Guy?