IGNORED

Did anyone else get in some riding today?

Guest Yamahawg

Got my gear on and went up to the shop. The weather was great but after I turned the bike around and got ready to go, I found out my new knee just lacked about an inch of bend to be comfortable to ride. So no ride today maybe this weekend. Back to the stationary bike. :(

Great weather here on the third coast, (70's in the day, 50's at night) has been for a week now and looks like its going to hold for at least another five days. Sad thing is spring break is just around the corner, so it should get really crappy as it always does. He he he.............just the facts ma'am, just the facts.

Both rides were in Plymouth. Was real tempting to run the sled down the hill into Hines Park, but I was a bit worried an ambitious LEO might follow the tracks back to the shop.

You can always bring them out here and run them on the lakes, we sometimes get 100 miles or more and never get more than 10 miles from the house. Were probably only 1/2 an hour from you at most. North to the end of Haggerty and you're almost there.

Yep, managed to get the Big Black out yesterday here in southeast Ohio and it felt really good, there were several other bikes out, it kind of reminded me of a Mayfly hatch coming off. And that also reminded me that it's time to start getting ready for Trout Fishing over in the West Virginia mountian streams as well. Yes, Yes, Yes. :cool10::cool10::cool10: