IGNORED

I think I found the bike to replace my Venture

Jactana

Yamaha just may be working behind closed doors... I just hope they come out with a winner and get a big jump on the Biker world...I would go back to a Venture if they made a few changes, but until they do, I will stick with my GW...or... a new F6B just might be in the near horizon...:whistling:

Guest tx2sturgis

F6B=Flat Six Barhopper.

You meet the drunkest people on a Honda!

:smile5:

Just kidding yall....actually I like the bike. The standard GoldThing™ is just too 'family sedan' looking for me.

If Darth Vader rode a Honda, that would probably be the one.

:happy34:

Yamaha just may be working behind closed doors... I just hope they come out with a winner and get a big jump on the Biker world...I would go back to a Venture if they made a few changes, but until they do, I will stick with my GW...or... a new F6B just might be in the near horizon...:whistling:

There working all right, probly arguing over which card game to play since they figure the venture is good for a few more years. Probly fighting over if they should play Texas Hold Em', 12 point pitch, Eucher, or Wist......... One could only hope though.

Can anyone say Valkyrie.... Still the best looking " goldwing" they made. I don't like Hondas new approach to marketing the upsell. Come on, you have to buy the deluxe for a 3 dollar signal light cancel ?

I just bought a new Honda CRV and they did the same thing .... Base model does not have variable intermittent wipers. A feature that every car since the Chevette has had as standard for years. Yup had to upgrade to the "EX" to get that.... Jeeze

Good thing they make such good vehicles because that almost upset me enough to buy a Ford. LOL.

Cheers, Gary

There working all right, probly arguing over which card game to play since they figure the venture is good for a few more years. Probly fighting over if they should play Texas Hold Em', 12 point pitch, Eucher, or Wist......... One could only hope though.

and the fight to which color to use. Im done waiting for them , but for the few that keep saying next year they are going to do something. Sooner or later your going to be able to say I told you so.:)

Looks like a Goldwing minus the trunk with a short shield, and if you want self canceling signals you have to get the "Deluxe" edition.:confused24:

Almost my thought exactly. Plus the upgrade is needed to have a center stand? :mo money:

I recently rode a friends 2010 Wing and came to a couple conclusions. The power delivery is incredible. It's kind of nice to have 21st century stereo. The ride and handling did not impress when compared to my 1986 VR. Bang for my buck? VR all the way. His is about what, 7 times the cost of my VR?

Plus, buying a Wing and not having a proper wind screen? Please.

Folks ***** about the VR outdated technology year after year. (and rightfully so) Is the Wing now following the same path? The new stuff here is no center stand, no tail trunk, no self cancelling signals, etc.

Thanks for playing Honda, please try again.

Moto Guzzi just unveiled a new 1400 cc Cruiser:

http://www.motorcycle.com/manufacturer/2013-moto-guzzi-california-1400-touring-ambassador-review-91469.html

What a great time to be a motorcycle buyer. :happy34:

That's probably the nicest Moto Guzzi I've ever seen. I'm not really looking for a bike right now, but it sure is tempting. I plan to go to the Calgary Motorcycle show this year, be nice to see all these new rides in person. Ron:cool10: