IGNORED

Our new Ride!

BEER30

Thanks everyone for the congrats. I found this rig off the internet, a 2011 Entegra Aspire 42RBQ. Practically brand new with only 4700 miles and warehouse kept (Details below). This rig located in Minniapolis Mn. was just posted on the net 10 minutes before I found it. Becky and I flew out to pick it up. The dealer had a limo awaiting at the AP and put us up for the night at a Comfort Suite for the first night. Next A.M., it was taken out of the showroom to be set up for our first night of lodging. Spent that day and night getting taught about the coach.Then we departed south.

Still taking photos and uploading on Photobucket when we have decent internet connection. Right now we are in Norwood Mo. at Becky's brother and sister's that we have not seen in many years with very slow internet, so will load up more photos when possible.

Here is an PB album for your veiwing:

www.photobucket.com/moosehut

Password: moosehut

I have a 8.5 x 20 enclosed car-hauler for "LIMITED" towing of the scoot and BEERCART and a Smart Car

Details of the rig:

Cummins ISL Turbo-Diesel 400 HP electronic engine with Allison® Gen 4 3000 MH 6 speed shift pad, Freightliner tag axle Chasis, full air front & rear brakes, engine block heater, rear mounted radiator, HTB rear air suspension, two-stage Jake brakes, automatic hydraulic leveling system, polished aluminum wheels, Onan Energy 10 KW generator. 2000 watt inverter, remote controlled heated mirrors, English Elegance package, mocha cabinetry, electric components package, electric entry step cover, keyless entry system w/touch pad, in-dash touch screen AM/FMCD/DVD w/GPS navigation & 4 speakers, Sirius radio & tuner, color rear vision system, electric cockpit sunvisors w/black-outs, Smartwheel, leather 6-way power pilot and co-pilot seats with adjustable power footrest, large double door Stainless Steel refrigerator w/ice maker, recessed 3 burner stove top, convection microwave, solid hard wood cabinets, home theater system, 26” LCD HDTV in front, 40” LCD HDTV in living room, 26” bedroom TV, outside entertainment center w/ Samsung 32" LCD HDTV CD/DVD & speakers, automatic satellite system, stackable washer/dryer combo, fireplace, central vacuum system, 3 ducted roof airs w/heat pumps, electric day/night shades throughout, tinted dual pane windows, master king size Sleep Number bed, sofa queen size hide-a-bed w/air mattress, faucet sprayer in kitchen, solid hardwood cabinets, ceramic tile floors in kitchen, bathroom and living room, Armored automatic patio awning, awnings all around and front door, 10,000 lb hitch, roof mounted air horns, full length Entegra rear mud flap, complete pass-through storage bay slide-out tray, raised rail for maximum storage, remote air fill, full body paint Champagne Gold exterior graphic, dual tray battery slide-out, ladder, daytime running lights, docking & back-up lights, auxiliary start switch, headed holding tanks, outside utility center, and more.

Becky and I will most likely pull stakes up around noon and start heading south east towards Birmingham, taking our sweet arse time. There is a town we passed through many years ago that we might stop in for the night. Can't remember the name, but we'll know when we get there.

For you 1st gen old codgers! Sure, if I see you broken down on the side of the road with your HD buddies, Yes, I will stop and give ya a lift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rotf: :stirthepot: :rotf: :stirthepot:

BEER30

Beautiful. Again Congratulations. I know you've been looking for a while. Friends of ours have the almost identical coach and just sold their 24 foot stacker trailer. That would have been perfect for you. Matching paint and all. Where are you headed for the winter? Come and see us in Texas Hill Country?

Soooo if Gary's is the space shuttle would that make yours the space station.

A little tip If the electric compressor behind the front axle gives out Which is used both as a backup and supply for the leveling system. Don't buy it from the RV dealer. They want about two grand for that little baby and you can get the exact one direct from the distributor for just under Two hundred.

Another little tip,,, don't take it down some road you know nothing about, you might end up backing it out, and if you do have a hauler tied behind, you'll have that to deal with as well. Best stick to well traveled roads that don't peter out to nothing. These puppies don't make a three point turn on a one lane track.

Soooo if Gary's is the space shuttle would that make yours the space station.

A little tip If the electric compressor behind the front axle gives out Which is used both as a backup and supply for the leveling system. Don't buy it from the RV dealer. They want about two grand for that little baby and you can get the exact one direct from the distributor for just under Two hundred.

LOL, Space Station!!!!!!!

As far as breakdown, we got 7/70K B2B coverage and replacement insurance. This covers everything other than wear and tear of tires, belts and such. It took me almost 1.5 hours of reading the contract and fine print.....There was also an extra leveling control modules thrown in, as the salesman told me that this was the first part that malfunctioned on 2 of his own personal coachs.

Marcarl, I'm very aware of such thing when it comes to turn arounds. Been there, Done that.:no-no-no::no-no-no::no-no-no: Now Google Earth is your "FREIND"!!!!!!!!

BEER30

Another little tip,,, don't take it down some road you know nothing about, you might end up backing it out, and if you do have a hauler tied behind, you'll have that to deal with as well. Best stick to well traveled roads that don't peter out to nothing. These puppies don't make a three point turn on a one lane track.

RV- A Robin williams movie comes to mind... Gene needs a copy for his... LOL :whistling:

Thanks for all the Congrats. Becky and I made it home today and still wondering...... WHY! :confused24:

As soon as I got home, I jumped into my 2012 F-350 Super Duty and felt like my butt was dragging. Didn't like that so well, so jumped on the scoot and ..............*%#@*^ battery was dead. Did I say *%#@*^ ? Well I mean't to say @*^^&*#@(>)@* x2!! That's 2 batteries in less that a year that has gone dead. That's the last MagnaPower AGM battery I'll ever buy.

BEER30