IGNORED

3rd attempt at this

BIG TOM

Yah! I'm thinking if his urge to kill someone is finally over it may be safe to visit him...

With all this comotion of quitting smoking and all, I kinda lost track of how many shots I'VE FIRED today...did I fire 5 or was it 6 ?Well , you have to ask yourself one question.....DO YOU FEEL LUCKY ENOUGH FOR A VISIT TODAY ? WELL DO YA ,PUNK ?...................................Sure I'm good.....sometimes :whistling: :whistling:ps.. warning...I carry a 16 shot auto.....

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all this comotion of quitting smoking and all, I kinda lost track of how many shots I'VE FIRED today...did I fire 5 or was it 6 ?Well , you have to ask yourself one question.....DO YOU FEEL LUCKY ENOUGH FOR A VISIT TODAY ? WELL DO YA ,PUNK ?...................................Sure I'm good.....sometimes :whistling: :whistling:ps.. warning...I carry a 16 shot auto.....

Yeah, so what, you can be easily bribed with Ice Cream there Buddy!

:stickpoke:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
SMOKE FREE........4 MONTHS AND COUNTING.......:fatsmiley:

I quit after 21 years of smoking, my daughter asked me to quit for her 9th birthday.

She turned 22 last december

I still enjoy the smell of a fresh lit smoke with a zippo lighter!

Hhmmph, gotta go get some more ice cream...later!

So proud of you. it's been over 10 years for me and Don now. don't want one, don't like the smell / smoke. Ain't never gonna smoke again. Heck...can't afford it!! that gives you more money for ICE CREAM!!!

Patti

CONGRATS!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Hey Tom think of us like the closest thing to an AA for smokers grou you'll ever find.we've always believed you can do it. Hell look at all the weight you lost a few years back. Sure its all back. But that not the point LOL! But that's what makes ending the smoking so much more important. Your heart and allof us here that Love that big heart of yours. Not to mention Vicky ! So keep up the good work. It is worth it.

Years ago I tried to quit smoking and one morning all my employees came up to me, handed me a carton of cigarettes and told me to "please start smoking again" and walked away. I guess I get a bit "grumpy" when I try to quit. lol.

Quitting is just a decision.

It's not easy....but its just a decision.

I stopped quite a few times....but it was because "I really should"....not because I really wanted to.

Once I had the proper motivation it was just a decision and it was surprisingly easy.

We all know that smoking can kill you.

In my case I came to realize that by smoking I was actually showing total distain for the gift of life.

I realized that it could be compared to receiving a valuable gift from someone you care about then stomping it into the ground right in front of them.

So to stop displeasing my creator, I quit.

Easy decision. Easy to do with the right motivation.