IGNORED

Say a prayer, Larry was hit today

ragtop69gs

All the best Larry for a speedy recovery. So glad to hear it wasn't worse.

Carrie and I were in a near-miss last Thursday in Savannah that would have been a T-bone hit for sure had the car next to us not taken the hit instead of us. As it was, we got some crash debris all over us and got nicked up a bit, but the "guardian angels" were out working overtime it seems. Bike had to be trailered home.

:mytruck:

Be really careful out there folks.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here with Larry hate to say but he is not dealing with this too well. They tried to get him up and he could not support himself on his legs. Not sure why, if its just because he is in so much pain[my thoughts] or something else.. He has feeling in his legs and can move them some but hurts doing it. I feel like once some of the pain is gone he will be able to stand and walk. Keep the good thoughts coming. he also has some confusion due to concusion.

Patricia here, Richard and I have said and will continue to say many prayers for Larry's recovery. We don't wish accidents on anyone, but, it's somehow worse when it happens to someone we know and care about. Joyce don't forget the importance of taking care of yourself so you can better assist Larry upon his (hopefully soon) return to your home castle of comforts.