IGNORED

info on daughter

kbran

For those of you at asheville that knew we had to leave early because our daughter was in the hospital heres an update. For those that didn't know my daughter had corpral tunnel surgery the week before and began having severe stomach pains, went to ER several times and couldn't find anything wrong, thought it was gas from the iv pain med she was on. Finally while we were at asheville they admited her to the hospital. So they thought it may be her gall bladder but the test showed ok. Yesterday they did an upper and lower gi and said if it was ok they were still going to remove the gall bladder. It checked ok and they got a gall blader expert in and he wanted another test which showed the gall baldder was functioning ok. So they finnnaly decided it was bacteria in the colon and since she was cleaned out from the gi sent her home with new antibiotics last night and so far no more attacks.

So thanks for the concerns and prayers, hopefully thats all it was.

praying ...... if it happens again have the doc check for colon stroke one of my employees had that symptom from what i (don't ) understand can vary and even though this is common in older folks can hit younger folks on rare occasions my employee is only 24 most docs don't think to check for this in young folks hopefully she is good to go with no more problems :fingers-crossed-emo

praying ...... if it happens again have the doc check for colon stroke one of my employees had that symptom from what i (don't ) understand can vary and even though this is common in older folks can hit younger folks on rare occasions my employee is only 24 most docs don't think to check for this in young folks hopefully she is good to go with no more problems :fingers-crossed-emo

Thanks, just looked it up and will pass it on.

Glad your daughter is doing OK and continues to do so.

By coincidence I have been having similiar symptoms for the past three weeks. Have had my bowels purged, blood tests, ex-ray, catscan and ultra sound done and so far nothing shows up, yet I continue to have mild pain in the lower right qaurter of my abdomen.

Think I will bring this up with my GP see what he say's.