IGNORED

Finger Lakes ride Aug.25th

steamer

Microtel in Geneva and Waterloo. Holiday inn in waterloo. Also a new Hampton inn just opened in waterloo. We will be meeting at Magee's Diner, Around 9:30 for breakfast, thru way exit 41. The wateroo hotels are about 4 miles from Magee's.

Can we stay at the vacant white house in Romulus, that landmark house. :fingers-crossed-emo

Umm... I don't know how to answer that. I don't know what will happen if you stay there...You could be over taken by....well you know.:confused24:

Just posted on the events calander. We are planning a Finger Lakes Ride. Nothing fancy just show up and ride, with a few stops for site seeing, food and shopping. More info to follow.

Never been there is this a go Sat stay night and return on Sun? If so I'm in and maybe also Deb. I should have my trunk back and on by then. :fingers-crossed-emo

Joe

Never been there is this a go Sat stay night and return on Sun? If so I'm in and maybe also Deb. I should have my trunk back and on by then. :fingers-crossed-emo

Joe

This is a one day ride. But you can stay as long as you like. There are plenty of hotels,motels and B&B's in the area.

I was thinking this was related to the International and was looking in July. Sorry.... International version of the ride, we are in. AUGUST 25th.... will pass.

Yep, This is a different ride. This FL ride will be around the central Finger Lakes. The rally FL ride will be the western Finger Lakes.

Sorry Robin and Steamer my doctor has put my health before my riding, on August 15th I'm having rotator cuff and some shoulder reconstructive surgery now. The nerve of some doctors I was looking forward to this ride I know I'm gonna miss a good one.

Well i'LL DO MY BEST TO BE THERE . I thought this was associated with the International too. Jerry just told me about it. I live in Canandaigua anyone needs a place to stay let me know. There are also a couple of nice hotels in the area as well. I did the first FL rally back on 2009 so let me know if you need any help. Phil.

:thumbsup2: