IGNORED

Update on Golf&Venture accident

Miles

I got a private post from Brian (Golf&Venture) today. He is doing better. He is able to function fairly well on his own, but tires easily, as would be expected. After such a severe accident, and all the broken bones he has, it will take quite awhile. He says he is doing very good on all of his physical therapy.

His '91 VR is toast...totaled out. It was a nice looking bike...emphasis on...was.

He also has an '89 VR that he was in the process of working on, and then decided to buy the '91 VR.

His riding aspirations are a lot in the dump right now, and there are considerations of giving up riding. It is an individual choice, given what he has gone through. He has a wife, daughter, grandkids...to think about.

Let's all keep Brian in our thoughts, and hope he returns to 100%, if possible, and gets back to riding if he can, and if he chooses to.

Brian you are in my prayers. July 3 was my 1 year anniversary of getting out of the hospital from my accident. Just give it time. Don't make any decisions you can't change for awhile. One of the best things I did for my future riding was to have a friend take me for a ride on his bike. You may have to heal awhile before you can do that but its something to think about. I have gone to a trike now tho that was primarily so my wife would ride with me. I still have a 2 wheeler(87 VR) that I ride a little. All of our riding days are going to come to an end, some of us sooner, some later and for as many different reasons as there are people on this board.Just heal up and remember we are there for you and want you around whatever your choice. We are so glad you are still are around to have choices.It is so much nicer to be seen then viewed.:)