IGNORED

Tomephil taking the long road to to the international

tomephil

So...

:canada:

I'm in a KOA in kopeke NY. It's karaoke night. Hmm.

I left Winnipeg last Monday and have had my share of issues and have gained a large respect for the power of this site. Our members are awesome! Thank you Jay and Craig and families!

I am on my way to Nova Scotia in 2 days to meet my better half. We are going to ride through the Canadian Maritimes and then to the international Maybe the tail of the dragon after. Depending on the weather.

I left Craig this morning, became hypnotized by a winding road! And this is where it dropped me off

Hey, I come from the land of right angles. It happens. I now have to push to Halifax.

Now it's an Eagles duet at karaoke. Hmmm.

That's it for now, I can't keep arguing with my playbook. It's winning....

Tom

QUOTE=cecdoo;696369]How far north did ya make it today? Are ya going to make Halifax by wed?? Just curious. Stay safe and enjoy the sights.:080402gudl_prv:

Craig

Hi Craig,

I made it to Pittsfield Maine. It seemed like a long day and when I hit a thunderboomer I called it a day. I am supposed d to be approximately 8 hours from Halifax but we will see.

Mix of all kinds of roads today. Still lots of fun!

Tom

Glad to hear you are on schedule to meet your wife, see wouldn't be happy sitting in Halifax all alone. You be sure and take lots of pictures while on the islands. Have a great time and we'll catch you in NY.

How's the trailer holding up? No more problems I hope :080402gudl_prv:

Safe ride and Happy trails :thumbsup2:

Glad to hear you are on schedule to meet your wife, see wouldn't be happy sitting in Halifax all alone. You be sure and take lots of pictures while on the islands. Have a great time and we'll catch you in NY.

How's the trailer holding up? No more problems I hope :080402gudl_prv:

Safe ride and Happy trails :thumbsup2:

Yes, I don't want to leave the better half waiting at the airport

We'll it hasn't taken any more flips into the ditch. The air shocks have finally gave up and I have try to lower trailer tire pressure as it is starting to act up a bit. I am not in any place long enough to order and swap out the shocks. I should have bought the ones you had in storage. And by the way, thanks for everything. You have no idea how much I appreciate it. See you in NY.

Tom

hi tom

now ya'll be safe. it's been a while since i've seen you guys, and i'am looking forward to seeing ya'll at the internatioinal. bike's just about set to go. just got to start loading the trailer.

reguards

don c.

Tom,

Measure the shock length eye to eye and let me know, if the ones I have here will work I'll bring them to NY or you can order up some new ones, have them sent here and we'll install them at the rally.

The shocks I have are coil overs from a 1970's Honda 50. I have a feeling they may be too long though if my memory serves me well.

Tom,

Measure the shock length eye to eye and let me know, if the ones I have here will work I'll bring them to NY or you can order up some new ones, have them sent here and we'll install them at the rally.

The shocks I have are coil overs from a 1970's Honda 50. I have a feeling they may be too long though if my memory serves me well.

ThanksJay, i was thinking the same thing. The trailer pulls very good with less tire air but i do want to change them our. I was thinking of ordering through Pioneer.

Nice to see the reports Tom! take care old friend and we will see you both in NY. What camp site are you at?

Hey Rick,

We were thinking of camping at the dealership. Last time we talked you were thinking the same thing. No showers may become a problem. Do you guys want to split a campground site?

hi tom

now ya'll be safe. it's been a while since i've seen you guys, and i'am looking forward to seeing ya'll at the internatioinal. bike's just about set to go. just got to start loading the trailer.

reguards

don c.

Hey Don,

Looking forward to it! Ride safe.

Hey Rick,

We were thinking of camping at the dealership. Last time we talked you were thinking the same thing. No showers may become a problem. Do you guys want to split a campground site?

there will be a make shift shower there..............its free camping :fatsmiley:

Well, i made it to halifax. Will meet the better half when she gets off the plane tomorrow. Great day but i have to say that after Pennsylvania, and northern states the ride was not as much fun. You tend to get used to the twisties...

I am supposed to have wyfi at the campsite but its not great. I have to sit at the campsite office to get a signal.

Later...

Hey Rick,

Yes. I think. Makeship shower should work but I will talk it over with the boss.