IGNORED

Happy Anniversary Sweetnothing

Squidley

Here it is again, June 21st, 15 years ago we took the plunge and decided it was time to have the same last name.

Lots of drama and hard times, but lots of great memories. It isn't perfect, but I'll take it, and I'm glad that were still proving some folks wrong.

Happy Anniversary I Love You Kiddo!:banana:

Congratulations Squidley to you and yours. A good relationship is so much a part of life, it can be happy times and sad times. But always good to have a shoulder to lean on, and a shoulder offered to be leaned on. We need that in life.

How does people make it through life with out a loving wife or husband ? I do not know. 29 yrs this October 29th for us, Halloween night.

I hope you all have another 15 yrs of wonderful life. Ride safe and enjoy.

Fuzzy :thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2: :usa:

Guest Swifty

I'm glad that were still proving some folks wrong.

But what a glorious day it was when I finally decided to AGREE with those same folks! :cool10:

All the more power to you guys!

Holy Crap!!!! She has put up with you for 15yrs??? :wow:Well Big Congrats!!!!

Here it is again, June 21st, 15 years ago we took the plunge and decided it was time to have the same last name.

Lots of drama and hard times, but lots of great memories. It isn't perfect, but I'll take it, and I'm glad that were still proving some folks wrong.

Happy Anniversary I Love You Kiddo!

:banana:

Thanks for the well wishes folks, it's definitely not easy being married to me, I'll be the 1st to admit that

:no-no-no:

Were going to run away to San Antonio this weekend, just the 2 of us and do whatever comes to mind. Maybe Sea World, probably the river walk, and more than likely the Alamo. Oh and Mini....wherever she wants to eat is where were gonna go, 15 years is a pretty good milestone these days :)

You know eh???? I mean you do have it figured out by now,,,, that it wouldn't have lasted hadn't it been for Lonna!!!!!!!! Ya,, how does one stay married for 15 years with no partner??:think: :happy65: :happy65: :thumbsup2:

Congrats to the two of you, and give each other a BIG HUG from the father who has time his hands. We'll keep leading the way for you two,,, 42 and counting this past Tuesday.

Guest HdHtr

Now if you just come back to San Antonio mid July you two can help me move into the new house.

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary Brad and Lonna. And may there be many more to come.