IGNORED

Were off!!

Squidley

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to thank everyone again for all the well wishes and prayers being sent our way. We are walking out the door to get Lonnas Collarbone fixed. I will get word back to the site as soon as I can...Thank you again :happy34:

I sure hope they can do more for her clavicle than they did for mine (nothing). Even with a huge off-set in the bone ends, they just said to live with it. Been six months now and just getting close to healed. Would have been sooner if the bone had not been so badly offset. Good luck to both of you - as things go, and especially after looking at the bike pix, a broken clavicle is probably one of the better things that could have happened!

Goose

Guest KitCarson

Hope all goes well.......it will, it is a simple thing with todays medicine. I will say a prayer for you too, not wanting to sound like a parrot......I have a parrot he is trying to chew the button off my shirt at the moment.....look at it this way...most likely they will put a platinum pin in the collar bone.......you will be worth more money.....platinum is a precious metal!! Is kinda a pain at an airport though!! Get well soon........spring will sprung before you know it. Take Care Kit

I sure hope they can do more for her clavicle than they did for mine (nothing). Even with a huge off-set in the bone ends, they just said to live with it.

Same here although I don't think I had as large and offset as you did Goose. Looked rather large on the X-Ray though.

Hope you're healed up quickly Lonna!!

Thanks everyone...

We just got back home as Lonna stayed the night in the hospital and I stayed with her. The surgery was a great success and her bone is back where it was. Now the time to heal begins. I want to that Denden and Vicky for coming to the hospital lat night. It was great to see them and it meant a lot to Both of us. Dennis and I actually got to set down and have a nice talk over some supper.

Thank you all again and Lonna will be on in the next couple of days to talk your ears off :happy34: