IGNORED

New Bike

whenisell

Let us know how it compares to the Venture after you've taken her out and stretched her legs somewhat. To me, the VV is still one of the ugliest motorcycles out there:yikes:, but after having sat on one at the Int. Motorcycle Show last week, I must say that it fits me as well as the RSV (maybe even a little better). I can see it being a very comfortable bike to ride and I LOVE those huge floorboards. I guess it's just one of those bikes that has to grow on some of us before it's appreciated as an entire package. Enjoy! :biker:

Guest KitCarson

Let these guys say it is an ugly bike........I will stand beside you! I like it, think it is a neat bike. A lot of thought has went into lighting and safety and being visible looked like to me. I bet if and when they market a new Venture it will be a little like George Jetson also...........trend of the times......space age engineering. Does the bike have headset communication? CB or is this an add on up to the buyer? I saw one at the Meet and Eat in NC......could not sit on it or play with it.......was wondering about communications......for the price thought it should have it.......did figure out it had linked brakes, wondered why they did not go to ABS.....but linked is also good, might even be better under some situations.

Congrats on the new ride.

Check out the stats and some things I noticed were

1. seat is 3 inches lower. probably no good for my 36 inch inseam

2. air cooled. let us know what the heat factor is like.

3. electronic windshield height adjustment. hows that working out?

Enjoy the ride, It does look pretty in a weird kind of way

Guest Saddletramp

:322:CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW RIDE!!!!!! I know how exciting it is to bring her home for the first time. Hope it gives you many :7_6_3[1]:miles and smiles.