IGNORED

Dear Freebird

mini-muffin

:)Mini is making the list of all the things they are planning for MD next year. Might need extra bull whips, wonder if they can wear out?:think: Mama really likes her whips.

Tom I thought we could get colors darn, oh and maybe more then 50lbs. Not sure though might need to work that out. :confused24:

Need to call Beer30 I have something special for him to do. I'm sure he can get it there he has the beer cart.

Oh Gotta wait a bit still too early but call Mama and synchronize our lists.

Have to break down all the different tasks for each member of the team. Gee I hope we all have enough room for all this stuff. Might need to see if we can get Eileen in on this. May need to ship stuff to her to store. We an have someone Freebird would never suspect call her. Besides with all the room he has there he'd never find any of this stuff. :whistling:

OH and about Muffinmans pink chaps..................................................

................................................Gonna have to wait on that one :)

Thanks Grump you know how sweet and innocent I am.

Nobody laugh now.

Margaret

OH Happy Father's Day!!!!!To all the dads.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meanwhile, Big Tom stops over to Bongo Bob's place with Spanky, Bodner, Rickster and some guy named Guido. After brief formalities they proceed to inform Bongo of the master plan and see if there are any 1st Gen parts that can be incorporated as ploys to divert attention while the real threat is implimented. Motorcycle Tom, seeing the crowd on Bongo's deck, comes over to socialize and immediately is made privy to the whole master plan including the key role the pink chaps and vest play. (Oops, I shouldn't have mentioned that!!!) MC Tom then adds a very clever twist...

At the same time, Yama Mama is really excited about this whole unmentioned plan. She knows that she will get in touch with Craig and Kim too. Who looks more innocent than Craig and Kim?

Meanwhile back in Oberlin, at the Nelson Estate, Don is talking to his lovely wife, Aileen.

Aileen knowing that she is going to be involved in this scheme, is a little on edge. She does not want to give anything away to Don in her conversation. Don says that he really is concerned about what is going on about next years MD. Aileen says, OH? Don says yes there seems to be a big conspiracy going on to get me. Aileen says, OH? Don goes on about the growing list of members who seem to be involved in the plan.Aileen says OH.

Aileen checks in the cabinet for a box of wine, since she probably will be needing it over the next year.

Back in N.C., mini is so excited about the many responses she has received. Mini is thinking this could be the biggest and best MD ever. If only she could develop the greatest idea ever created. If only she could pull this plan together, to completely fool Freebird. With all these members with all their great devious minds, this will be great.

Mini thinks to her self, but why is Jeff's Pink chaps and vest still setting out on the bed.

Just then RiderDuke calls and says............................................

Stay tuned folks, this writer can barely contain her excitement to read the next segment of "AS THE WHEELS TURN", the epic tale of How People come together to eat.

Yama Mama

that was the start of a good day my tummy hurts. this is the second message here this morning. but i chickend out i did not want to starte an international incident over a few trublsome femals . mmmor did i just do it any way ho well.:stirthepot::sick:

she seamed to be such a lovely well behaved young lady when i met her last year.i do not beleave what i am hearing who is leading her into such evale ways?:no-no-no:

Are you SURE that you didn't meet an imposter? :doh:

I'm very sure that we didn't & we were there for a few days, as well.

When we left our story Riderduke had called Mini. What he had to say was very important to the plan. He was prepared to do his share (regardless of what he says on the site). Now with the plan taking on a life of its own might be time to give it a name…………..Could be the MD plan but that’s obvious. MD conspiracy might be better, sounds very important. I think the best name would be Get Big Bird? What do you all think?

Getting in Touch with Craig and Kim is being left to Mama. I’m sure they’ll be up for the challenge and Mama is right nobody looks as innocent as

Craig and Kim.

Might want to get Sweetnothing in on this. I know they didn’t make it this year to MD but they should be there next year hopefully. Not sure we can get Squidley or should we call him cupcake to help out. Maybe if we forget about the cupcake thing he’ll help.

Since Bongo has now included Guido from the old days of As the Wheel Turns this could get interesting.

Now as Mama said the ideas are coming fast and writing it all down is the only way to keep it in order. Mini has decided a trip to NY might be necessary. It would have to be done before the International since the victim Oh I mean Freebird is suppose to be at the International.

Now as for the Pink Chaps……………Muffinman has now told Mini why they are out. A select few were told of this idea, best to keep it hush hush for now. Mama has agreed and she’s hoping to keep the others from spilling the beans.

Will Mini go to NY?

Will she be alone or take Muffinman?

Maybe YamaMama will go with her.

Maybe she’ll take her Stud. ( You all know Riderduke)

And what’s really happening with those Pink Chaps?

Who knows what lurks in her mind.

(No funny comments)

As The Wheel Turns…………….The continuing saga of How People Eat.

Also known as Get BigBird!!!!

Margaret

PS As for Rocket well he knows what's up for him. :whistling:

Mini-muffin, Per your request, I managed to get 13 of those "items". Special shipping arrangements have been made. PLEASE...don't mention a word to Homeland Security about where you got those from...:whistling:

I know Nothin' !! ( Said in my best Sgt Schultz voice ) :confused24:

Mama gets the message from mini-muffin about contacting Kim and Craig. Mama is sure she will be able to get them both involved in the"Get Big Bird" scheme.

Meanwhile, Mama is remembering that Bongobobny mentioned getting in touch with Guido Pizzini, from the New York area. Guido was in charge of a world wide pizza delivery, which seemed to have underlying tones of corruption. Sure why not invite Guido in, he cannot be all bad, besides Mama and Mini loves pizza. They never could decide which was best though, the New York or Chicago style. Hehehehe, of course, mini only likes New York. Guido was bad, but he could sure make a good pizza!

Mama wonders if mini had heard any more from Auzzie Annie. We all know Annie could come up with some good plans even if she did live a bit of a way from us all.

Mama thinks oh my gosh, we need some Canadians in this plan. I wonder if Charlie would be up to helping with this. Mama is going to ask mini to get in touch with FourPaws, Charlies daughter. We could bribe him with some cases of beer ( which of course is cheaper in the states).

Mama decides she had better get in touch with Mini, to see how many people she thinks need to be involved in the " GetBig Bird", scheme.

Mean while back in Oberlin, Don says, Aileen, what do you think they are planning? Aren't you concerned about what minimuffin and Yama Mama are up too?

Aileen, says what do you want for lunch dear? Aileen puts another box of wine in the fridge, just in case.

Tune in next time to find out if we find out anything at all, concerning this dumb soap opera, As the Wheels turn, the story of people who love to eat.

Hey be glad this is basically wrong in so many ways!

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

Yama Mama

Annie has been out bush, talking to one of the "cow cockies"[farmer] about getting an extra looong bull whip!! You'll be able to crack that thing from way down near the pond mini :yikes: And with that pink shirt on, the tall, lanky Texan is gonna be an easy target!!

Better strengthen up the arm girl :sign yeah that: Got your email...... some good plans are coming together. Getting B2Mom on the list is a great idea, and let's not forget Cherie [EUSA1's wife] Then Big bird won't know from which direction the attack will come :smile5:

As another day dawns on As the Wheel Turns we see the "Get Big Bird" plan coming together. Annie getting the whip is going to be great. Actually we'll let YamaMama handle the whip it makes her so happy. She has the thigh high boots to go with it too.

Now as all the pieces come together it's time to get down to some serious business. By the end of summer all the folks should have the jobs they need to do started. Hehehehehehe. Now as for the plan that's going to be used as the ulterior plan to keep Freebird on his toes including his spy.

Bongo is going to have Guido working on some pizza plans. Since he is so good at the pizza thing. This should keep Freebird worried since we all know how dedicated Guido can be. Meanwhile Becky is helping out in other ways. She and Taters are working together on something special for the mark.

Big Tom has his own ideas and plan in the works. Not sure if he intends to implement any of this at the international so if I were Freebird I'd be worried. Never know what that man is up to.:stirthepot:

Mama is to update us on Craig and Kim later today. She'll probably be busy polishing her boots to prepare for next year and her bull whip. Plus she needs to tell us what Ruffy will be up to and anyone else she's added to the group.

I've been thinking of asking Earl (skydoc) to get involved. He always shows up at MD and Freebird would never expect that. We also have a few other folks down in these parts that can help. The talent that we have on this site is amazing. Also how devious they can all be is astounding.

So how will this all turn out?

Will we know before the International if Mini is going to show up?

Will we know if BigTom has any plans for the International that involve BigBird?

Will Annie get the Whip to Mama for practice?

Will we know how many people are involved in this plan?

Do we care?

Till later and next time folks

Here's As The World Turns signing off for now.

It is time for another addition of the epic tale of "As the Wheels Turn".

Once again, Mini-Muffin is up early so that she can get her plans together for the Big Bird Caper.

Yama Mama cannot find her boot polish, but she has a few months to do so. The thought of a real Bullwhip coming from Aussie Annie is more than she can handle.

Craig and Kim have offered some exciting ideas to add to our plans.

Yama Mama thinks it is a good idea to get SkyDoc involved. He does have very nice parts.

We do not have any idea if Big Tom has a plan for the International Meet to surprise Freebird, but rest assure I am counting on it.

Meanwhile back in Oberlin, it is early morning in the Nelson kitchen.

Now Freebird ( our fearless leader) is concerned about the International Meet, but he just figures what ever happens happens. He and Aileen will go and he is not going to let anything bother him.

Don says Pass the Bullwhip please Aileen. Aileen says, I only made eggs and toast! Aileen writes on her grocery list, one bull whip, and a box of Zinfandel. Just in case!

Tune in for more of the ongoing story of a tall man from Texas, as he ponders what his faithful friends are planning to surprise him with at the next MD.

Will Yama Mama find her boot polish? Will Aileen find a bull whip at the grocery?

Will Big Tom have a big surprise for Freebird at the International?

All this and more, with this continuing saga of AS THE WHEELS TURN![ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDzc6H6PQ6M&feature=related]Chick with a Bullwhip - YouTube[/ame]

Yama Mama:stickinouttounge:

Another day another tale from As The Wheel Turns.

When last we left our conspirators they were all very busy figuring out who would do what and when. Mini and Mama are thrilled to learn Annie will be here next year so she's able to help out a lot more now. Just not sure how that one item will get here through customs. Being it's alive and all.

Waiting to hear from Bongo and what he and Guido will be up to. Also waiting for confirmation on Skydoc helping out. Big Tom still hasn't told us anything on what he plans to do to Freebird at the international. Just hope someone has a video of the event.

If Mama can't find her shoe polish I'll have to mail her one. Can't have her boots unpolished, it just won't do. Maybe I'll get a nice riding crop for MD as well. I don't have one of those yet. Though I understand they are selling out alot since that 50 shades of Grey book came out. Might need to read that for some ideas.

With all these boxes of wine being bought might want to get stock in the company. :)

So now

Will the stock in boxed wine be a winning investment?

Will Mama find her shoe polish?

Will Bongo be making pizza with Guido?

Is BigTom planning a total surprise for Freebird?

These and other questions may or may not be answered in the following weeks and months.

Bongobobny asks Becky if she wants a pizza for dinner.

Becky says of course. Bongobobny calls his friend Guido Pizzini's number, he tries to remember the number. All he knows is it is 1-800-YOU- GOOD. Guido answers, Bob orders his Pizza. Guido asks if Bob will hold a box for him when the pizza arrives. If he would, the pizza is free.

Bob says sure. The pizza arrives shortly after that, Bob takes his pizza and is handed a box. The delivery guy says, keep good care of this. Someone will be coming to pick it up in a day or two. Do not tell anyone who gave it to you. Understand? Bob says sure, and goes and eats his free pizza.

Big Tom is really busy with the International. He is so excited about all the special things he has planned.

Craig and Kim are excited but they do not know why, because no one has told them much about what they will be doing with the Big Bird Caper.

Mama is still looking for her black polish. She figures she might as well go buy a few bottles. These boots go all the way up.

Mini-muffin is thinking and wondering, and thinking some more. She knows she has forgotten to get in touch with someone else. Who is it? Mini ponders!

Meanwhile back in Oberlin, Don and Aileen are unpacking the groceries. Don says, Aileen I think you have bought enough boxes of wine. And why is there a

bullwhip in with the groceries? Aileen looks at the bull whip and says, where did that come from?

Tune in for the next episode of AS THE WHEELS TURN, to find out where the bull whip came from.

To find out what is in Bongobobny's mysterious box, and to just see what the heck else is going to happen in our stupid soap opera.

Yama Mama

While Guido was finishing preparing Bongo Bob's pizza, he was also working on a "special" maintenance day pizza. He went over the list of ingredients, the usual,except for it also called for gun powder and shrapnel from left over 1st gen plastic fairings, etc! Definately not an appetizing concoction, for sure, but Guido informed Bongo that this prototype pizza was not for eating, but rather for a diversion! So THAT's what he wanted the spare parts for!! Guido insists that the pizza won't be lethal but rather just an attention getter.

So, Bongo and Becky enjoy the delicious pizza Guido has prepared for them. Just as they put the last remaining pieces in the refrigerator the phone rings. It's a long distance call! Who could it be??? It's not an 800 number or a political call...