IGNORED

Beryl is coming......

1BigDog

Tropical Storm Beryl is making a beeline for Jacksonville. Guess we were due for a storm eventually. Should make landfall about the time im picking Jean up from work at 9 PM. Eck, if we dont make it, take care of the 99 although you do have to put it together. As far as the Mustang goes, you get the two dogs with it as a package deal........I expect to lose power soon. It already failed once today. SURFS UP!!!!!!:smile5:

I can handle just dealing with tropical storms all season as opposed to the alternative. Hang in there should be a breeze. ok bad pun. Sorry.

We get whatever is left maybe. They aren't sure if it's gonna go back out or ride up on land.

Margaret

Ok folks, we made it through ok. Lots of debris on the ground and plenty of downed trees as well, just not on my street. I also lost the canvas "roof" over my pergola. Ill be out soon enough to see the damage in the area as I have to drive Jean to work. We lost power several times and cable tv just went out. Right now were getting much needed rain.The storm lost steam after the eye passed over the city. The back side which is usually worse is making its way up to Savannah. The best part of this is the fact that had this storm developed a little further out at sea, it most likely would have become a cat 1-3 cane and really do some damage here. Makes me glad that I took down all of my oak trees over the years. They fall over here a lot and do some major damage when they do.