IGNORED

Finally I will be cured of this disease!

SilvrT

I've had it now since Feb 5th ... which was the last time I took the medication ... but then the disease came back and it's really been rough these past few weeks... cold weather, rain, snow, wind .... I just haven't been able to get out and take the medication.

But today .... ahhhhhhh yes, I will get a big dose of the meds today and maybe even tomorrow and hopefully this PMS will be GONE for the balance of the year!!

:thumbsup2:

I hope you have a Great Ride, SilvrT!

I got finished with my responsibilities yesterday, and there was still an hour of daylight left. It was sunny, no wind, no humidity, and about 74F. PERFECT weather to run to the library and drop off some books. :)

Thanks M8T ... we're expecting a high of 12 celcius (54 f) today and clear skies ... currently it is 1 celcius (34 f) . T-shirt and shorts weather for us LOL

Yeah Rick. I sat out on the sundeck, not in my shirtsleeves, I had the shirt off.:rotf:

While you sat on the sundeck, we rode ... left the house @ 9:30AM and didn't get home till 5:30PM !!!

WoooooooooHoooooooo ... MAN that felt GREAT!!

Stopped at Whiterock for a beer and some appy's and cracked my head open on a hanging wooden flowerpot / light fixture of some sort ... nuthin serious but drew blood pretty good.... got the meal 'n beer free. Thankfully all these brains in here prevented serious damage!! :rotfl: :rotf: :rotfl:

Clear blue skies and temps in the upper 70s. Rode 90 miles down to Hattiesburg (Gettin into shape for the TX MD ride next week). Had lunch with two good looking ladies (don't tell my navigator who stayed home!):whistling: then rode back home.