IGNORED

Yamaha Sports Plaza

Marcarl

Anybody deal with Yamaha Sports Plaza in Fairview OR. I ordered some parts from them, and wonder how they are to deal with. They claim to be the biggest in NA, but they did take my money before they had all the parts together.... so I was just wondering.

Anybody deal with Yamaha Sports Plaza in Fairview OR. I ordered some parts from them, and wonder how they are to deal with. They claim to be the biggest in NA, but they did take my money before they had all the parts together.... so I was just wondering.

I ordered my luggage rack and a few other smaller parts from them, they seemed all right. Their prices are very good as a rule. Ron

:crying: Used them one time to order a tank bib for the Virago. Not a happy experience...

Took forever to get the order. Always on back order whenever I called to do a follow up. No contact from them to keep me up-dated on status of order.

Will not deal with them again.

:mytruck1:

Hey Carl,

Not sure what you bought from them but I just compared their price for Kenda tires and they're way more expensive than Royal Distributing. The closest store to you and I would be Guelph. They are reasonably priced and they have the tent sale (no tax on anything...even special order stuff) coming up April 19th to 29th. During this sale you can also scratch and save up to 75% (I think).

Just thought I'd put that out there!

I have used Yamaha Sports Plaza several times and have always been happy with their service and delivery times. Getting anything over the boarder is never easy anymore but Yamaha Sports Plaza seems to make it work well.

:mo money: :mo money: :mo money: :mo money: :mo money: :mo money: :mo money: :mo money: :mo money: :mo money:

For items like tires and chains for my bikes I do prefer to shop localy.

just me

:crying: Used them one time to order a tank bib for the Virago. Not a happy experience...

Took forever to get the order. Always on back order whenever I called to do a follow up. No contact from them to keep me up-dated on status of order.

Will not deal with them again.

:mytruck1:

Sometimes things go on back order through no fault of their own. However they could have kept you in the loop but that is something that very rarely happens anymore from any source. I ordered and bought gaskets and covers for my clutch and brake master through the local dealer and even totally forgot about it myself . Almost a year later they called to say that they finally came in. It had been so long that I had forgotten what it was I ordered until I actually saw it.:bang head::bang head::bang head:

I just bought 2 of the one bushing Carl ordered from Seattle from ebay for $10 each shipped. I already have a new one for myself, actually 2 that I already bought for the 2 1st gens I own...

OOPPPS, mine were $5.26 ea plus $24.00 shipping on the whole works,,,, seems I have an extra now as well, somehow I ordered two,,, we'll see what was shorted on the order.