IGNORED

Stainless Steel side cover group purchase

I think I finally got it altogether. What you'll get:

2 side covers,laser cut, mirror stainless

1 stainless bracket for left side

2 spacers glued to the back of the right side cover

4 stainless screws to attach the covers (metric)

2 replacement bolts to attach the left side bracket

2 washers for the above bolts

2 spacers for the above bolts

1 banjo bolt, if you need to replace the one sticking out from the rear brake master.

2 crush washers for above banjo bolt.

Instructions:

On the left side you need to remove the 2 bolts on top of the middle gear. You can store these for another purpose. Install the 2 new bolts from the package with the bracket as shown. Spacers go down first, then the bracket, facing out, and the the supplied washers and bolts. Torque to 17 ft lbs.

On the right side you might need to remove the banjo bolt that is facing the outside from the rear master cylinder and replace it with the thinner headed banjo supplied. The supplied crush washers are also thinner, so use all supplied components. This is necessary as the OEM banjo sticks out too far to make a nice flat installation. You will need to bleed the rear brakes again, so before tightening the banjo, pump a bit of fluid through the joint to eliminate as much air as possible.

Total cost will be $150 or less, including shipping.

Please indicate if you want to join in the party. Once I have a count, I can then get a firm price for the stainless, let you know the actual cost and get your money before we make them. This will be a one time only deal.

Sorry about the dirty scoot, I've been too busy trying to put this together to worry much about it.

Edited by Marcarl

• 4 weeks later...
so?

It's all together,,, almost, just waiting for Bob to deliver the banjo bolts today. Then all will be ready for pick up or shipping. I just need to get the final price yet for the stainless. I had 10 sets made, so I'm not sure what the discounted price is..

Alright,,, got it all together,, boy,, that took a while, had to get parts from all over North America.

Total cost is $140 including shipping, so if you pick it up or get delivery some other way, you may take off the $25.00 shipping cost, for a cost of $115.00.

When you pay, Paypal, (cnorg (at)silomail.com) please send me a PM with your address so that I can ship a set to you.

Thanks

Carl