IGNORED

Tax Refund Check

Jayceesfolly

Now is the time to buy your Rally trailer tickets. Use your refund check and send it to me now! I will gladly take your whole refund check. Just mail it to the address in the sticky above in the Trailer Raffle thread. (Okay, I will settle for just part of it......:whistling:)

Remember...only 400 tickets will be sold. Get yours before they sell out!!!

Jim (always happy to take your money!)

Jeff & Mike...no, you cannot send me your tax bills. I have my own tax bills to pay (I live in the state with the highest taxes in the US). And the county I live in has the highest taxes in New York State. Just send me your refund check. Hey, at least you are getting something for your money....I will send you the ticket stubs. That's more than your getting from Washington, where you're sending the rest of your tax money!!! :rotf:

Jim(always happy to take your money!)

WNY International VentureRider Rally July 22 - 26, 2012

Someone Please explain what a re- fund check is? I'm clueless:doh::mo money::no-no-no::confused24::whistling:
Re-Fund as in give the government even more money to fund their retirement fund. Here's the proposed new tax law. Send all your money to the government and they will refund anything that is left over...

Jim, I haven't even started my taxes yet...

Tax refund is a weeks vacation or rest for low income families ( Your tax dollars at work). All the deadbeats are doing back flips waiting on the check. The man who does not work gets a paid vacation anywhere he wants to go. If he is lucky it's a one way trip. The vacation for him is filled with all the drugs,weed, and budweiser he wants so he is wasted for a week. If there is enough money his 4 wheel drive gets a new set of super swampers.

His woman who works 40 hours a week trying to pay the bills and keep his A## gets a week of peace and rest from the beatings for not making enough money to support his habits. It's a week of bliss for both and should he take a one way trip she will find another just like him tomorrow.

Tax refund is a weeks vacation or rest for low income families ( Your tax dollars at work). All the deadbeats are doing back flips waiting on the check. The man who does not work gets a paid vacation anywhere he wants to go. If he is lucky it's a one way trip. The vacation for him is filled with all the drugs,weed, and budweiser he wants so he is wasted for a week. If there is enough money his 4 wheel drive gets a new set of super swampers.

His woman who works 40 hours a week trying to pay the bills and keep his A## gets a week of peace and rest from the beatings for not making enough money to support his habits. It's a week of bliss for both and should he take a one way trip she will find another just like him tomorrow.

Come on now.... tell us what you REALLY think !

Said what needed to be said...now back to fundraising

I think you were quick on the edit ....more people needed to read your comments....We all have different situations and need to realize that....:fatsmiley:Now for those who need tickets.....send Jim the dough...We have a trailer to pay for and a rally to put on........... :dancefool: :dancefool: :essen_024:

:bang head: :bang head: WHY ? WHY ? WHY? Good try Jim for trying to sell those tickets to benefit "THIS FORUM". I just don't understand WHY this things can't be left alone.... :bang head: :bang head: :bang head:

I will be in for some tickets later, need to pay for a new TCI first.

Last year, Grump & I bought $200. in tickets & I have the larger version of this trailer.

Condor bought a few tickets & won the trailer. But the important thing, we sold out of tickets & was able to contribute to the Forums Special Activities Fund.

:mo money::2cents:

I'm sure the tickets will be sold out before the rally......last year I waited and it was too late.. they sold out sooner than I thought.....I will have mine at the next rally planners meeting date. :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool:ps...will be making room in the garage for my new trailer ....................................:stirthepot:

So, for the last 20 years I have always gotten a tax refund. Does that make me a slacker?

Wife and I both work for the federal govt, plus work nights and weekends too. And shes forced to work holidays as well. Now if thats slacking, well.....

That being said, ill be ordering tickets soon. Hmmm, maybe when I win it, Big Tom will run it down to Florida...he looks like he could use a break and he can try Working Cow ice cream. :smile5::smile5::smile5:

So, for the last 20 years I have always gotten a tax refund. Does that make me a slacker?

Wife and I both work for the federal govt, plus work nights and weekends too. And shes forced to work holidays as well. Now if thats slacking, well.....

That being said, ill be ordering tickets soon. Hmmm, maybe when I win it, Big Tom will run it down to Florida...he looks like he could use a break and he can try Working Cow ice cream. :smile5::smile5::smile5:

If you win it , it will be shipped to the nearest dealer to you...But dont worry about that ....I plan on winning that baby myself......................:whistling:

.But dont worry about that ....I plan on winning that baby myself......................:whistling:

Says who????:smile5:

By the way, I ordered the tickets (3). Too bad I forgot to put my screen name in the message box. Its the new drugs I tell ya....

I deleted my post because I didn't want that to set the tone for my day.

I couldn't carry the anger I felt for someone's insensitive comments to ruin a day that was meant to celebrate a life cut too short. I also didn't want a thread whose topic was a tongue and cheek poke at fundraising for the site to be ruined by a redhead's quickness to anger. While I'm on the site daily reading posts I try to keep my comments fun and lighthearted or helpful in some way. Please accept my apology about deleting the post.

We went to a memorial service after Mike got off work for a friend that passed away 2 weeks ago this coming Tues. While we were celebrating the life of our friend, my good friend who was with the group got the call she dreaded, her grandmother who raised her passed away this evening.

Tricia