IGNORED

I realized I was getting old.....

Venturous Randy

Yuppers...The little Farm Girl type.....hhhhhhmmmmmm Now lets talk Peticoat Junction!! WoooHoooooo... to be in that water tank!!! :smile5:

Mrs Howell was old then, really old. Now I'm not all that young as it is but I think of how old she is now and that simply scares me, I was always more of a Mary Ann type of man myself,:rotf::rotfl:

When I lift my leg to mount my motorcycle and almost fall over backwards....

When I go to warm up a cup of water in the microwave and discover my cup from 15 minutes ago....

When I constantly have the dropsies....

When my wife is more facinated with LMN than me....

When cold foods send shocks from my teeth to my brain....

When my 13 year granddaughter looks me in the eyes and checks to see if she fills my shoes....

I'll consider that I'm getting old when I get grey hair,,,, until then, my kids are finally getting mature, my grand kids are finally getting a job,, this retirement isn't paying that well,,,, government pension doesn't cover a new scoot purchase, and my oldest kid is only 42 this year. I'm not loosing any sleep over all this yet,,, I get to nap in the morning and the afternoon, and again after supper if necessary,,, coffee is ready when I get up and projects keep piling up,,, so,,,, life is good.

Now what was this thread about???