IGNORED

I realized I was getting old.....

Venturous Randy

I've always found the older Sean Connery sexy. I was never a big fan of his 007 films until he did the last one! Just wish he'd come out of retirement to do Indy Jones IV.

Years ago I found a coffee table book titled "The History of the Pin Up". One of the pictures I remember to this day. An absolutely stunning young lady in a pose similar to the one Betty Grable made famous [anyone remember that one?] wearing not a heck of lot more than a long feather boa. The caption cracked me up. It read " Lucille Ball, Yes that's right, Lucille Ball, in the Eddie Cantor film "Roman Scandals" in 1933!

When I realized that I find an older, mature Sean Connery sexy.

I'll consider that I'm getting old when I get grey hair,,,, until then, my kids are finally getting mature, my grand kids are finally getting a job,, this retirement isn't paying that well,,,, government pension doesn't cover a new scoot purchase, and my oldest kid is only 42 this year. I'm not loosing any sleep over all this yet,,, I get to nap in the morning and the afternoon, and again after supper if necessary,,, coffee is ready when I get up and projects keep piling up,,, so,,,, life is good.

Now what was this thread about???

I think about failing eyesight.