Carl and Marca:

Robin and I are praying for you and yours. May the LORD be with you in this time of loss.

Always remember what JESUS said..

John 14:1-4“Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also. And you know the way to where I am going.”

And what Paul said..

2 Corinthians 5:1 "For we know that when this earthly tent we live in is taken down (that is, when we die and leave this earthly body), we will have a house in heaven, an eternal body made for us by God himself and not by human hands."

All the best to you folks and all of the family. Knowing you and Marca like I do, it's a celebration of his life, and although he is gone from your sight temporarily, he will always be with you until you are reunited with him again. Lots of love to Marca....and you too Pop.

Just want to thank all of you for your support. As i posted earlier, dad passed on Saturday eve. We had the funeral on Thursday and laid him to 'rest'. I'm sure he was already resting on Saturday.

We had a wonderful time,, yes there were tears and some crying, and times of sorrow. But overall, we blessed our Creator for giving us life, this life and eternity, some really good to look forward to. We met folks we hadn't seen in years, cousins we forgot that existed, neighbors that are still around, and some folks we never knew. Lots of laughter and sharing of stories. But most of all, sharing how much we mean to each other and how much our Father is looking after us all.

Attached is a photo of a wood workshop that dad made for a local fair. He loved doing that type of thing. It's about 4' across.