IGNORED

I Done IT,,,,,,,,,,

Marcarl

Now just what is it? Well I spent some time to make a spice rack for my wonderful wife,,, she wanted it for a long time,, but it involved cutting wood and that is not my specialty,,, but I done IT.

Now of course the shop is all dusty and my Scamper is sitting there all covered in dust,,, not really all that bad, but bad enough to need a cleaning,,,,, sooooooo what better way to clean the dust off than go for a ride,,, SO I DONE IT.

Didn't work so good, so maybe I have to try IT again, and ride a little longer and faster.

Attached are a few pictures of a cabinet spice rack I made for wife last year.

Also one of pull out shelves in a tall cabinet.

Gary

QUIT that stuff Gary!! Its winter andf you know how much trouble you could cause!!! The Wardens list is long enough!!!:crying:

So you asked, and I delivered,,, some pictures:

#1 is the spice rack Marca asked for, with shortened shelves inside the cupboard to house larger spice bottles.

#2 and 3 and 4 are of her pantry in the kitchen. She had one tall cupboard converted into a slide out pantry. It's fastened at the top and at the bottom,, but I don't know off hand where she got it,,, maybe Ikea or Lee Valley Tools.

Now just what is it? Well I spent some time to make a spice rack for my wonderful wife,,, she wanted it for a long time,, but it involved cutting wood and that is not my specialty,,, but I done IT.

Now of course the shop is all dusty and my Scamper is sitting there all covered in dust,,, not really all that bad, but bad enough to need a cleaning,,,,, sooooooo what better way to clean the dust off than go for a ride,,, SO I DONE IT.

Didn't work so good, so maybe I have to try IT again, and ride a little longer and faster.

Guess I done it too. With the weather a fair bit above freezing, I fired up the bike and rode to the bike show here in Toronto - billed as the largest one in North America. Parked close to a shiny "special edition" 2nd gen and thought that it was just like Abdul's new bike. Met both Abdul (Chabicheks) and Ray (Paysaw) at the show and had a great visit. Found out that the shiney "special edition" did belong to Abdul as he also rode to the show today. Life is wondergful!