IGNORED

Where's Squidly?????

kbran

Oh, if you were wondering where he is I enjoyed cheese cake last night. After he left Meandogs, he headed my way, in the pouring rain, and arrived last night. He wanted to go to New Orleans ( of all things to visit the HD shop) before he and Lonna made there last leg to Texas. Oh, you did get that, to visit an HD shop, don't ask me why:whistling:. Anyway should arrive in Huston tonight. It took longer than we expected because of work on the bridge crossing the lake that I didn't know about and then the traffic in NO was terible, couldn't find a parking space even in the pay parking lot. So we got out of there and headed west and stopped to eat and saw them off to Texas about 3:30PM. He said he would find another Harley shop in Huston, oh well:think:.

would you believe????

i spoke with lonna , a few minutes ago.

her mom, wanted ice cream, and they sent SQUID to the store to buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

talk about turning the fox loose in the henhouse!!!!!

someone just spent a TON of money!

lol

just jt

It's good to know that you all appreciate the fact that I didn't eat all the ice cream :whistling:

As far as the HD....we'll keep you guessing :stirthepot:

Did I mention it's going to be almost 70 in Houston today :duck:

Life is good and I'm really enjoying this vacation, I'm actually relaxing a bit...Go figure :confused24:

ROLLING,ROLLING,ROLLING--------keep them dogies rolling---------Rawhide----------------the ole RAWHIDE theme song-----by Frankie Lane------------Squid man ------------a must DO the TEXAS HILL country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Brisket------------blue-bell ICE-cream--------Round rock DONUTS-----outta Round rock TX.---------just a piece

N.of Austin:mo money::clap2::sign outstanding::usa:and REM. that U-R in THE REPUBLIC of TEXAS---------------------TEXAS can do w/out the rest of the states-----------But rest of the country CANNOT do w/out TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!------------------ya 'thinkin of RE-locating?????????? WEATHER is good---- Folks r rite friendly------------ya'll could b the assistant-to -the AMBASSADOR-at Large---------Enjoy------I'll b there soon----------Jrichard

Well I sure as hell wished you would come up here JT :whistling:

....and yes I have been duped!!

Unbenounced to me, my wife and some certain Texans orchestrated a secret Meet and Eat. I have to admit it was a total surprise to me as I had no idea. There will be pics and stories to come of it...stay tuned for updates.

Well I sure as hell wished you would come up here JT :whistling:

....and yes I have been duped!!

Unbenounced to me, my wife and some certain Texans orchestrated a secret Meet and Eat. I have to admit it was a total surprise to me as I had no idea. There will be pics and stories to come of it...stay tuned for updates.

Wished I could have been off to ride on over as well. When you mentioned you would like to have a meet and eat overthere I was holding it back. Just couldn't make it thou. Hope you had a good time.

Wished I could have been off to ride on over as well. When you mentioned you would like to have a meet and eat overthere I was holding it back. Just couldn't make it thou. Hope you had a good time.

Y'all did a good job of holding back. It was a great surprise and I really enjoyed it. I'm thinking we might shoot back through Louisiana and stay with Y'all again. The trace would be nice, but I want to see it with leaves on the trees. Besides it means we have to come back south again, and I like the sounds of that :)

....Thanks for keeping the secret :happy34:

Y'all did a good job of holding back. It was a great surprise and I really enjoyed it. I'm thinking we might shoot back through Louisiana and stay with Y'all again. The trace would be nice, but I want to see it with leaves on the trees. Besides it means we have to come back south again, and I like the sounds of that :)

....Thanks for keeping the secret :happy34:

I could probably get wed. and thur. off if you are serious. I'll see what I can do.

things went off very well today. Met some great people, had some good food, and had good fellowship. Made new freinds which is what it's all about. Was blessed with the Venturrider AMBASSADOR TO THE WORLD being there, yes LOWELL PRYOR rode in with a friend!!

Squid, you and Lonna be safe on the way back, oh did you get to the HD store?:stirthepot:

Don H.

hi all it was great to meet the squidley and sweennothing at the surprise meet & eat. meet some great fellow venturerider riders. had the honor to meet the ambassador and his riding buddy. man do they have some tails of great rides and close calls.

brad and lonna thanks and ya'll be carefull on your return ride to home. looking forward to meeting up again at the 08 international rally.

happy new year

peace to all

don :cool10:

I figured I'd post up a few pics for y'all to see :happy34:

I have been scolded a few times about the names and faces...so here goes. Please forgive me for not remembering all the names, please fill in the blanks if you please.

#1 Is at my Motrher in laws and the bikes belong to LtoR Kbay, Dawarren, and Gunboat

#2 Is Don H (TxVenture) and his wife

#3 Kbay and Dawarren

#4 Clockwise from bottom, Back of Lowells head, My Mother inlaw, Sis inlaw Connie, Sis inlaw Carol, Don H hidden, Dons wife, Dawarrens wife, David Warren, Kbays wife and him standing, myself and Don (Gunboat)

#5 from the opposite end

#6 The Ambassador (Lowell) and my mom inlaw Jeanette

#7 Don H (TxVenture) his wife and Dave Warrens wife

#8 Dave Warrens wife, Dave, Kbays wife and Kbay

#9 Me, Don (Gunboat) and Lowells riding buddy

#10 The BS session that always follows eating :)