IGNORED

Where's Squidly?????

kbran

Just one question, who are the baby bottles for?:rotf::rotf::rotf:

Dan

NOW YA DONE IT!!!! you let the secret out.

how else did you think that Lowell could smuggle his own beer into the restaurant????

la prayor didn't get to be this old , by being a dummy!!!!

in reality, i am just as lost as you are, and every bit as curious!lol

just jt

I guess Lowell has been on the road so much, he hasnt had time to shave, and you know what, he looks pretty good with that growth.............:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

Hey Squidley, where did Kenney take you guys to eat in NOLA.........some good cajun food I hope. Its been raining here all day and Charlene just finished a big ole pot of cajun seafood gumbo..............Im stuffed.........Hope you guys continue to have a great vacation............and hope you enjoyed your visit in the bayou state................

Just one question, who are the baby bottles for?:rotf::rotf::rotf:

Dan

Welllll.......

My neice and nephew as well as their mothers joined us, those are who the bottles belong to. But I do like JT's explanation, much more colorful and I wouldn't put it past Lowell :whistling:

progress.gif

I guess Lowell has been on the road so much, he hasnt had time to shave, and you know what, he looks pretty good with that growth.............:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

Hey Squidley, where did Kenney take you guys to eat in NOLA.........some good cajun food I hope. Its been raining here all day and Charlene just finished a big ole pot of cajun seafood gumbo..............Im stuffed.........Hope you guys continue to have a great vacation............and hope you enjoyed your visit in the bayou state................

Lewis,

We went to a small little place in Metairie, Beth and Kenny hadn't even been there before. Had a Turkey Po Boy and it wasn't half bad, Beth did make up a great Gumbo and nice spread I really enjoyed that :)

Were having a great time and I'm actually starting to like this relaxation thing :happy34:

Looks like you guys are having a great time. Thanks for rubbin-in the pictures to us working stiffs up here in the cold. I will have to have a talk with Lonna because for as long as I have known you guys I never got any scketty. It is one of my favorite dishes.

Looks like you guys are having a great time. Thanks for rubbin-in the pictures to us working stiffs up here in the cold. I will have to have a talk with Lonna because for as long as I have known you guys I never got any scketty. It is one of my favorite dishes.

Hey Bro,

I'm trying real hard not to rub it in, but is sure is nice to be able to ride and not freeze my tail off. As far as the Spaghetti, we'll get you and Kelly over to the house and make a batch. We'll have to get back together when we come home....I'll try and bring some heat and sunshine when we come back :happy34:

I figured I'd post up a few pics for y'all to see :happy34:

Brad, missed rule #2 you have to mention who the people, in the Pictures are. Thanks for pics.

I will have to have a talk with Lonna because for as long as I have known you guys I never got any scketty. It is one of my favorite dishes.

ASK for the Lasanga in a pan it is good. :stirthepot:

Brad

Was it a little po-boy shop called Short Stop on Transcontinental Dr...........right near Airline Drive? They have great po-boys......used to eat there all the time. If it wasnt you still ate pretty good,not too many bad food places there last time I visited home.

Welllll.......

My neice and nephew as well as their mothers joined us, those are who the bottles belong to. But I do like JT's explanation, much more colorful and I wouldn't put it past Lowell :whistling:

progress.gif

Lewis,

We went to a small little place in Metairie, Beth and Kenny hadn't even been there before. Had a Turkey Po Boy and it wasn't half bad, Beth did make up a great Gumbo and nice spread I really enjoyed that :)

Were having a great time and I'm actually starting to like this relaxation thing :happy34:

Squid I know you dont have time but if you do....Go West Young MAn...We got some good riding weather over here! Tom

Tom,

Seeing now there is family here to visit in the future, you can bet that we'll be back down to Texas on the bike. Unfortunately were running short on time and going west isn't in the picture :(

But we are heading to Victoria today to meet up with Hipshot and possibly Rattlesnake for what else but.....DQ :)