IGNORED

The worst gift you recieved over the holiday

muaymendez1

Ok i answered a post asking what you recieved for Christmas so it sparked this idea.

My bad gifts were

A Zebra print Snuggie

A Zebra print knit hat with tassles

A Orange corrections color sweatshirt( For those times I may sweep the highway?)

Expired chocolate,and a weather station?:confused24: You connect the transmitter to the pc and the reciever shows you the weather on an LCD Screen. You have to have your pc on though which defeats the purpose of having this item .

Who wants to trade some gifts?

This has got to be my worst gift of all time .... wife got me a Sony PS3 360gb. I have never spent so much time sitting in front of a TV in one day in all my life!!!

[ATTACH]62883[/ATTACH]

Don't you have any 12 year olds in your neighborhood ? They can hook that up for you..........Thats what I do with electronics !:smash2:

Getting called out to work at 20:00 and plumbing issue's at the house, but hey at least I'm working and it could be worse. Guess Santa was right at Sprauge's Maple Tree Farm Christmas Eve he told me I should have changed my ways and pulled it together :doh:. Oh well there's alway's next year. Beleive me coal in my stocking like last year would have been much better.......:hurts:

Ok i answered a post asking what you recieved for Christmas so it sparked this idea.

My bad gifts were

A Zebra print Snuggie

A Zebra print knit hat with tassles

Who wants to trade some gifts?

Hmmmm, sounds like someone has a zebra fetish.....Hoping that there weren't any matching zebra print underoos and socks as well. :whistling:

You know what there are no bad presents. You may not have gotten something you want but whomever bought the item made an effort, with you in mind. Now that being said my wife is a horrible gift shopper, so to help her I make a list. I will say this for the most part I would rather not get clothes for christmas!

The first year after my wife and I were married (young, working our rear ends off but making things work as we were able), her step mom was working at Neiman Marcus and her dad was a big accounting executive with Rohr Manufacturing... they splurged and gave me a 6 inch pair of vice grips and my wife got an atrocious pair of waxy looking, green earrings... and the absolute best part was the paperwork in the box made a LARGE point of pointing out that they were 100% genuine acrylic. Gee, can you imagine the expense of finding 100% acrylic? They still sit in the guest bathroom medicine cabinet with attached declaration just to see who gets the joke.

i got a hand knited warmer that is suppose to keep a certain part of my body warm?

but when im cold like realy cold its not the right size?

I'm still stuck on the question: :confused24:

Who took the origonal measurements? How? Or did they just find them posted on line?:rotf::rotf::rotf:

We have all received a "what were they thinking?" gift before, but don't be too quick to judge.

My BIL gave me one of those metal bowls with the big magnet in the bottom to hold nuts and bolts removed while you are working on stuff. I saw that and wondered who would need that?

Come to find out I use it all the time. Sometimes wish I had a second one.:thumbsup2: