IGNORED

What did you get for Christmas?

stardbog

Christmas eve is over and is time to open wrapped boxes. This morning Santa (Lina) is suprise me with newest coolest gadget on the world new i Phone... WOW. Love you Santa ( Lina ). Now i have to activate phone and start filing up all things iPhone does. I'm stell in schock. WOW. :cool10:

What did you get for Christmas ?

Well we're a bit different over here. Both of us are into computers (I program and she does digital photography). Tigeress bought me Bose speakers for my computer.

She received 2 gigs of memory and the new OS X.

I also bought her a ruby and diamond necklace.

i got my 21 year old son, to come home for CHRISTMAS. couldn't have given my wife a better gift.

oh! what did I get?

let's see i get to change oil and filter in HIS truck!

i get to replace a rear tire,(picked up a screw), oh! and i get to fill it up with gas, so he can get back to Houston , on Thursday to get ready to work on Friday!

YES! i would say i had a marvelous Christmas.

just jt

i got my 21 year old son, to come home for CHRISTMAS. couldn't have given my wife a better gift.

oh! what did I get?

i get to replace a rear tire,(picked up a screw), oh! and i get to fill it up with gas, so he can get back to Houston , on Thursday to get ready to work on Friday!

just jt

Aren't kids great. Just when you think they are all grown up and out on their own they still need ya. :rotf:

Ours got daddy to fix her tail lights and refill her power steering fluid. Doesn't look like it needs an oil change just yet.

Glad you had a good Christmas.

Oh Gene Dan probably got the Heineken in his stocking.

Margaret

Well , I received my early Christmas presents of a set of Baron's 4-2-4's with Extreme Slash tips and a Yamaha front fender rail . Christmas day , I received a large Gold Nugget from my Uncle Bill's Gold mine up in Alaska which is mounted on my gold chain necklace , 2 pair of Carhart bluejeans , Embroidered "BEER30" patch to put on my vest , a wallet , LED accent lights for the scoot , plenty of homemade fudge , Joe Boxer shorts (so I don't have to sit around typing on the computer necked anymore) , BEER , Professional Studio photo's of my son/daughter-n-law and my granddaughter , and plenty of phone calls from my VR.Org family and to hear my granddaughter giggle for her first time !

BEER30

We too had a nice chrstmas, untill later in the evening, when both our kids came down with something and both were very sick. (I know it was not supper).

Anyway I got a nice kuryakyn trunk bag, a very nice necklace and bracelet, and a few other goodies. Santa brought Naugh-T a Mustang seat, a nice leather jacket, new MP3 player and some more clothes (no shoes this year)

Brad

oh! what did I get?

just jt

We have our 23 year old son over from Washington State. Great seeing him even if he sleeps in till 2:00 every day. :confused07: Dang kids......

As for me; my wonderful wife bought me a new pair of cowboy boots. :cool10:

Well the present that I got came a little ear;y my sister and her family came up from Mississippi on Sat. that was the best gift. The next gift was good I got a new blackberry telephone with all the gadgets that go with it. still havent figure out how to turn the volume up. the next present was the best ever...I have for years told Jack that I did not want a bread maker I dont like them and never have:think:....last year he tired to get me one as a gag gift and his truck broke down in the parking lot of the store..I said its was a sign...so this year my first box that I opened was a hammer....strange llok came over my face:think: jack couldnt stop laughing:rotf:...the 2nd box was a used bread maker from the second hand store..I again had that strange look on my face:think: until Jack said well I got the hammer for you to either hit me with cuz i bought or you can use it to smash the bread maker...I will have to say that was the best anger management I have ever went too..:rotf::rotf:We got a big laugh out of it

Merry Christmas and God Bless

Jessie and Jack

I got one thing motorcycle....the multi switch chrome thingy that mounts on the brake cylinder and allows me to wire up differant things with a switch for each. Kinda neat and I have Mike to thank! (mikealiasmike)

Marilyn has been carting this around since venture in the pines.

I also got a stand for my miter saw, saw horses, led flashlight that will go in the bike trunk (one of those wind up ones). A air compressor with a air brad nailer. Some lottery tickets that didnt pay out so I have to continue working for a bit more!

I'm thinking I am going to have some projects to work on this summer!