IGNORED

To Freebird and the moderators

SilvrT

THANK YOU! ... for all your efforts to keep the peace on this site ... you're doing a GREAT job!

I say this as, since getting my Wing, I have been spending a fair amount of time on a "wing forum" (not mentioning which one) ... and I just can't believe all the flaming and bikkering going on there ... it's crazy ... there's at least 3 guys who are constantly at each other's throats ... kinda hilarious to read their posts as they "battle it out" LOL but it sure is nice to not see that here!

I agree, Of all the other sites I am on this one is good and the cleanest. I realize at 42 I may be one of the younger regulars and my sense of humor is not very reverant, but there is so little bashing of others and different ideas.

Thanks, Brian

PS I should add that I am pleased with the impalassforum too. considering the racial deversatity that site has it shares well also.

THANK YOU! ... for all your efforts to keep the peace on this site ... you're doing a GREAT job!

I say this as, since getting my Wing, I have been spending a fair amount of time on a "wing forum" (not mentioning which one) ... and I just can't believe all the flaming and bikkering going on there ... it's crazy ... there's at least 3 guys who are constantly at each other's throats ... kinda hilarious to read their posts as they "battle it out" LOL but it sure is nice to not see that here!

Thanks for posting this and bringing this to others attention. I did not know that there was so much negative junk out there, well, I knew/assumed, but had not checked it out. Glad I know to stay away from those other forums now. I do not like the "battle it out stuff".

I am so glad that we have order here. Thanks to all, and mostly to the people (moderators,members,THE BOSS,members,members,MODERATORS,the boss,MEMBERS) whom like me, do not want this.

Fuzzy

Ya,, if we could only stay strictly with bike related stuff and not garages,,,, oh wait,,, I guess that might be considered bike related. Sorry Dan.

Nope don't stay with JUST bike stuff! This place is great with all the different discussions. I even learned about concealed hand guns here once. I had never known anything about hand guns before. I am Canadian what do I know about guns?

Oh and Rick.... that is what you get for going to those other sites..... besides we need you here so you will organize another ride to Whistler next year.... or.... Lori says to Harrison Hot Springs..... should never have told her I was posting.

:Venture:

Nope don't stay with JUST bike stuff! This place is great with all the different discussions. I even learned about concealed hand guns here once. I had never known anything about hand guns before. I am Canadian what do I know about guns?

Oh and Rick.... that is what you get for going to those other sites..... besides we need you here so you will organize another ride to Whistler next year.... or.... Lori says to Harrison Hot Springs..... should never have told her I was posting.

:Venture:

Well, I ain't goin nowhere ... have made too many good friends here ... oh, and hopefully I'll be able to get Kruis'n the Kootenays going for 2012. Gonna start workin on that pretty soon.

Yep know the forum your talking about! been that way for many yrs...

Don you and the guys are doing an excellent job handling this forum even when goose gets out of line :whistling:

Oops Dan here I come again make room.........:rotfl: