IGNORED

Cancel the Celebration!!!

Yammer Dan

I'm still here!!! No Internet for three days!! How many were celebrating??? Thought you got rid of me didn't you!!! "Former" contractor chopped wires that go to phone and Sat wires. When it rained and it ran down the wires everything went out!! Phone went out,Internet went out and TV went out!!! What did we ever do before these things. I ain't telling how the Warden and I passed all that time with it cold and raining outside....

But I'm Still Here!!!

Did I mention she cheats at cards???

Dang it!!! Take the Balloons down!!!!

J/K I hear ya, how did we exist back in the day???

I'm still here!!! No Internet for three days!! How many were celebrating??? Thought you got rid of me didn't you!!! "Former" contractor chopped wires that go to phone and Sat wires. When it rained and it ran down the wires everything went out!! Phone went out,Internet went out and TV went out!!! What did we ever do before these things. I ain't telling how the Warden and I passed all that time with it cold and raining outside....

But I'm Still Here!!!

Got Warden back from more tests today. Went down her throat with a scope. Didn't find anything so they are going to try a different approach. I remember she laughed at me!! I promise not to laugh.... Thanks for asking Joe we are still working on her.

Strip Poker huh?

Was she trying to win or lose?

Gary

She claims I can't deal off the bottom of the deck!!! What kind of rule is that???? Somehow winning just ain't as much fun as it was 20 yrs ago.....

Any excuse is good for a party Rick.....

I just thought WOW we get a break !!!!!:dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :witch_brew:

P/S pass on my best wishes to the Warden . hope they find what ever it is that ails her and fix her up soon.

After all someone has to keep you in line.:bowdown:

Edited by saddlebum

But I'm Still Here!!!

So..... you were gone??? :confused07: :confused07: :confused07: :confused07: :confused07: :sign20: