IGNORED

Milage for the season

wecruz

thats it we are moving to texas.........any snow plows there for me to service:sign green with env:

we do get snow here in the panhandle but it only lasts a day or two, and yes we do have snow plows just dont use them much. Christmas night 2000 we got 22 in. Over night pretty much shut us down.

About 17,000 since January, and counting. Did 3 sizable trips this year, with one more on the schedule. No seasonal riding here, unless we get a freak ice storm. Got the heated gear ready to don when it starts getting colder in November or so. Have been wearing a jacket this week for the first time since April, and it feels great! Been one hell of a hot summer.

:225:

• 2 weeks later...

only put 7k miles 3k of which was a 10 day ride around northern Nova Scotia on my venture midnight this year, of course it was in the dealers shop since mid July. 2.5 months out of a northern New York summer is a big bite. Put 4500 on my FJR and a couple thousand on the goldwing. 5 miles on the 92 venture royale, but that will change someday. I can usually count on about 15k miles a year, but then it is a short year 11 months of winter, 30 days of rain

Al