IGNORED

Canadian & USA members

Aussie Annie

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your trip isn't complete - you're going to have to come back again. You completely missed the most beautiful place in North America, Newfoundland and Labrador.

I hope we'll have the privilege of hosting you on your next visit. I've truly enjoyed following your

1. antics (No that's not it)
  2. shenanigans (Not quite right either)
  3. oddessey (yup, that fits)

Safe travels. We'll keep a candle in the window so you can find us next trip.

It was great to have you, and being the first to meet you on North American soil. I suppose that's why you behaved so well, we got to train you right,,, well at least we tried, but then there was Charlie,, and Big Tom,,, and then you went south.... so what can I say,,,,, butt,,, come back soon ,yahere?

Annie and Allan:

Was great meeting you both. I really enjoyed seeing Niagara Falls with you and spending the day together (even if it was in a cage). Hope you can make it back and soon. Wow you put on a lot of miles and covered a lot of states.. Seems to me you have had the trip of a lifetime. AWESOME!!

Wayne

we got to train you right,,, well at least we tried, but then there was Charlie,, and Big Tom,,, QUOTE]

I am deeply hurt by this comment .:bawling: The only thing that may fix this deep sorrow I now have is if you would buy me an :fnd_(16):....or :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16):

So what seems to be the problem,,, being equated with Charlie (he can be nice sometimes) or maybe I should have referred to you as Little S.Disturber, but then you wouldn't be BIG enough to have one fnd_%2816%29.gif let alone fnd_%2816%29.gif fnd_%2816%29.gif .

we got to train you right,,, well at least we tried, but then there was Charlie,, and Big Tom,,, QUOTE]

I am deeply hurt by this comment .:bawling: The only thing that may fix this deep sorrow I now have is if you would buy me an :fnd_(16):....or :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16):

Boy can you be bought cheap:ICshocked:

Which Vancouver, Washington state or B.C.????? Have a good flight & have a good summer down there.

HEY!!!!

I just realized.......

Thats cheating.......

You just spent your whole winter here and now are heading back home just in time to miss our version of winter.

Your going to go a whole year with no winters.........

Yes I'm jealous.......:crying:

It was Vancouver, BC. We have arrived in Auckland, New Zealand with a long wait for our flight to Perth. The concierge on our flight here told us that for a fee we could get a day pass into the 1st class lounge. So that's where we are now. Help yourself to the buffet whenever you want, coffee, beer etc. Nice!:) we are over in a corner so Quickstep can get some sleep...he goes back to work tomorrow :(

What can I say :crying: I can't believe YALL's trip is over so soon. But every time I :mo money:I'll be thinking of YALL and the time we got to :7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]: together in North Georgia because of your special souvenir from down under that I won at the Vogel raffle. The Australian wallet, pen set, necklace and ear ring set. I must admit that I haven't found the exact right outfit to wear the necklace and ear rings with.......Yet. But, my son thinks they might go with his pink riding B*t*h t-shirt that Annie suggested he wear. He will always remember you for that suggestion. I help you enjoyed your trip half as much as we enjoyed meeting, spending time and riding with YALL.

Safe Journeys, Health and happiness

The big guy is back at work in the morning at 5am

Offer him my condolences.

He is fortunate to have a job that he can be gone from for so long and have it still be there waiting.

Glad you made it back safely.

How long till your bike makes it home so you can start riding again? Seeing as how you just missed winter.......:stickpoke: