IGNORED

Visit E-Fishin-C

Midicat

July 7-8 works for me....just have to make sure it doesn't conflict with the international Rally or any other "Major" get togethers (i.e Freebirds Maint. Day)

:buttkick:

I was about to post the same thing. Generally the International Rally is either the 1st or 2nd week of July. If the IR is the 2nd week like it was this year going to Charlies may be a deal breaker for me depending on where the next Int. rally is held at.

Just a thought here and I'm sure we'll work out a time to getr done.:thumbsup2:

Larry

Ok. Let's start working on picking a date to ride up to the Nickel North. How does July 07-08 work for everyone interested in seeing Charlie on HIS turf? How is that for the fish fry, Charlie? The ride is 6 hrs from the Niagara Region so leaving at 7am gets me there by 1pm. If you're closer, it's less time. And if you're further....well you get the idea. There's lots of highway riding. Maybe a two night stay. Arrive Saturday afternoon and spend Sunday with our buddy and then leave on Monday morning.

I don't know for sure. Let's work this out.

:thumbsup2:

Thomas

Hey this works for me :thumbsup2: Lets make it for 5:00 PM that way when we show up at 1:00 PM, He won't know what hit him and it will be too late for him too slip away :banana:

• 7 months later...

Okay.....never mind Charlie....he's already collected his belongings and gone into hiding up in them thar mountains.

But i am still interested in a trip that way, around Manitouline area. Dont mind a 2 or even 3 day trip staying in motels. So how about it, guys...Lets start talking. :confused24::cool10:

Its your baby, Thomas ( midicat) :thumbsup2: you may take over...

• 2 months later...