IGNORED

Air Show Pictures

wizard

Guest KitCarson

I wish I knew how to use a camera like that......hey I can point and click!! Those are some great photos.......would like to ride in the back seat of that plane......Kit

Thanks for the pics Wiz. I used to do Fleet Week every so often when I had the boat slipped in Alemeda. From your pics it looks like the boat crowd was down from those days of pre-homeland security. On the docks we called it 'bumper boat time'. Wish we'd had todays quality digital cameras available back then. All mine are in slides. One year while anchored off the west side of T.I. I had a Blue Angel do a close pass right over the top of us. Looked like he was going to hit the top of the mast. Took a pic and I could see the pilot looking at me. Got the shot!!... Thanks for the memories

Awesome photos, very professional looking, you did a grand job, enjoyed them very much................:bighug:

Hey guys, wait a minute. I didn't take these pictures! My camera dosen't work this good. I got them from the chapter president of the Bakersfield Star Touring club. I have no idea where he got them. I just wanted to share em with you guys!!!

Leonard

hey Leonard,

Great pics! It brings back memories of Oshgoshes and Sun and Funs past. Some of my favorite times were flying in Illinois in an old, redoneTaylorcraft BC-12-D. Flying in the quite, calm air after supper and a day at work, no radios, no electric system, just the quite of the air and a time to reflect on the wonders of God...Momma at my side and following a river to nowhere! That's the way life should be!!

Kenw:2132:

hey Leonard,

Great pics! It brings back memories of Oshgoshes and Sun and Funs past. Some of my favorite times were flying in Illinois in an old, redoneTaylorcraft BC-12-D. Flying in the quite, calm air after supper and a day at work, no radios, no electric system, just the quite of the air and a time to reflect on the wonders of God...Momma at my side and following a river to nowhere! That's the way life should be!!

:sign green with env:sign outstanding: and the Blue Angels pics:thumbsup2::D

Guest Fly-N-Lo

GREAT PHOTO'S Wiz even if you didn't take em! I really enjoyed them...Thanks for sharing!

just the quite of the air and a time to reflect on the wonders of God...Momma at my side and following a river to nowhere! That's the way life should be!!

Well put Ken!!! I, like Don put some time in behind the stick but never finished getting my PPL. Took my lessons out of VPC till the prices shot out the roof:(. Now I stick to flyin my 1st Gen low and a whole lot of desktop flying.