IGNORED

Is there a problem

Gyronut

Mine does that to, however when I am riding two up it leans to the other side, has to be weight distribution and road geometry. If the bike is not loaded even it will do it too. I can move my tool bag from one side to the other and it effects lean somewhat, well my tool bag does weigh 10+ lbs.

Also in some state's the crown is at a more angle then others, do to the heaver rain falls etc.

on my trike in Iowa I have the have the outside rear tire at 32lbs and the inside one at 28lbs to make up for the crown

You do not say how strong the pull to the left is. As others have already said, this is pretty common, but the pull to the left should be very slight, and you should be able to make the bike pull back to the right just by shifting your weight. If it is worse on some roads than others, that strongly indicates a response to the road crown.

If the pull is stronger than that, it could mean damaged forks, uneven fork pressure, overly worn front tire, or frame misalignment.

Goose

The pull is slight, I cannot feel it pulling with the bars, but I cannot just lean to the right and make it balance very easily either.

Doesn't matter what lane I am in either it always drifts to the left..

I am beginning to think something is out of skelter.

If I let go of the bars while in motion the bike will always start to lean to the left.

What is this an indication of..??

Thanks for your input.

Your carrying all your money in one pocket. Try spliting it up so your are carring equal amounts in each pocket or simply just deposit it all to my pay pal account..:thumbsup2:......I am always willing to help:innocent-emoticon:

My '88 does the same thing.

I have tried riding on the otherside of the road to see if it was the crown, it was not.

I have tried adding 20 lbs of weight to one saddle bag or the other, not that either.

I have tried intentionally leaning to offset the pull and I have to lean so far that I am almost falling off the bike.

It has been like this since I bought it 4 years ago, no unusual tire wear or other issues have showed up. Thinking back, every bike I have owned for the last 20 years has pulled to the left.

I just learned to ignore it and not ride no hands.

My bike always went straight until I put on the new E3's. Now it goes left when I let go.

As you may know, Dunlop is an English company and they ride on the left side of the road in England. The tire architecture is set up for that type of riding so that naturally, when you ride on the other side of the road, the bike will be slightly unbalanced and pull to the left.

Now...if you're buying that story, I have some nice ocean front property for sale in the southern part of one of our provinces called Alberta...

Andy

My bike always went straight until I put on the new E3's. Now it goes left when I let go.

Mine pulled left just like others have said with the OEM Brickstones. I changed to E3's this spring, same result. I doubt it has anything to do with the tires. I also get the pull in either lane no matter the crown. Whatever it is, I'm guessing it's normal as long as it's not excessive. Therefore, I've decided to do the logical thing... keep at least 1 hand on the bars!!! :cool10: