IGNORED

We will soon be the proud owners...

SilvrT

.. of this ....

http://spokane.craigslist.org/mcy/2477091080.html

[ATTACH]58559[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]58560[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]58561[/ATTACH]

A 2007 Lees-ure Lite Excel tent trailer manufactured in Osoyoos, BC.

http://www.leesurelite.com/tenttrailers.asp

This unit includes the following options ...

5 ft Awning (c/w poles, pegs, ropes)

5 ft Add-a-room

7 ft Screened awning (c/w poles, pegs, ropes)

Foam mattress with removable cover

Storage pod

Rain tarp

Wide tire upgrade

Aluminum storage container

Swivel coupler

New cost of this unit is just under $7,400. We found a few others but not all had the options that this one does and most were higher priced.

Thanks so much to 67mini67 for his original post of this unit and for going and checking it out for us. We expect to pick it up on our return trip from Cody. Consideration was given to getting it en-route to Cody and using it while there but we had no way to haul our other necessary camping gear down to Spokane. This unit will be used occasionally over the next 3 years but is primarilly for our extended tour when we retire.

You held out and got just what you wanted.

It looks like a real beauty.

Congratulations!

Steve

heh ... I wasn't even thinking about buying one just yet ... figgured maybe next year or the year after but 67mini67 posted the craigslist ad, offering to go check it out so that's what got me going on it. I know a couple guys who have them and just love them and I knew that they are locally manufactured so after I made connection with the seller, I then started looking around for others for sale ... only one was less money and it had zero options, was the "Cycle" model and the price was so low, I figgured it was probably not in good shape.

heh ... we've already booked a camping site for the Sept long weekend and taken extra days off.