IGNORED

Gonna have to watch this one!

Yammer Dan

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to 5 rental places today. No sprayer. So I went to Lowes to order roof material. Got nothing but bad attitude from punk there. Didn't know what to do. Went to Home Depot and got decent est. on roof. Screw Lowes I think they lost a long time customer. I need sprayer before roof. Tomorrow another day. I ain't never building anything else!! I can't even have any luck buying a 1st Gen latelt without somebody stealing it!!:crying::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head:

I wanted to pour the block corners where garage doors hang with concrete and told him so. He came up short on concrete. Blamed it on me for adding entrance pad that I told him about on day one!! Any way today I've spent several hrs mixing Quikcrete in a wheelbarrow. Loading into bucket carry up ladder . Pour in block. Repeat!I sure think my way would have easier when the truck was here.At least I got most of the garage done done!!

Edited by Yammer Dan

I never would have thought when I started reading this post(two and a half hours ago) that the garage wasn't finished yet!!! HOLY CRAP!!!! I think I got my 12 dollars worth just reading this from beginning to UMMMM halfway finished!!! hahahaha. Good luck gettin' her done Dan.

I think you should have blocked up both ends and the window and sealed it good and made a swimming pool for wife and neighborhood kids instead of being so selfish and just making it for you.:confused24:

RandyA

The Warden suggested that!! She also wanted to get rid of all the 1st Gens!! Something about making a big pile and having a yard sale!!!You two plotting against me??:think::think:

The Warden suggested that!! She also wanted to get rid of all the 1st Gens!! Something about making a big pile and having a yard sale!!!You two plotting against me??:think::think:
Some how I always knew the warden was much smarter than you.:duck::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Mix concrete. Pour in bucket. Carry up ladder. Repeat! Repeat Repeat!! I'm 1/2 way done. Ran out of concrete. Take break and go get enough to finish. This contractor is supposed to be the best we have around here?? He can't figure concrete or follow simple directions. Off to Home pepot for more concrete. Screw Lowes.

Mix concrete. Pour in bucket. Carry up ladder. Repeat! Repeat Repeat!! I'm 1/2 way done. Ran out of concrete. Take break and go get enough to finish. This contractor is supposed to be the best we have around here?? He can't figure concrete or follow simple directions. Off to Home pepot for more concrete. Screw Lowes.
Do I detect a bad attitude?:confused24:

Dan you might want to use some filler in those holes covering with concrete might save some $$$$. You got any crackhead neighbors to use as filler? Just thinking!:080402gudl_prv:

Just tell them the drugs are in the bottom of the hole. Be ready to pour concrete behind him when he goes looking!!

Don't know if it is just my area but home Depot beats Lowes hands down!! Always someone there to help. Loading 80 lb bags of concrete this evening and all I had to do was stand and watch. They said "you got to unload them when you get home" I didn't tell them that was Warden's job!!:whistling: