IGNORED

Gonna have to watch this one!

Yammer Dan

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is getting more action than the chat room..... :whistling:

Im starting to wonder if this is blossoming into our yearly dead of winter drivel and drool, fantasy, whimsy, let it all hang out storyline.......:whistling::whistling:

Hey Dan....I might have found a contractor for you....he has experience building garages too!

Here is some of his work.

I may want to hier him! My drive way oddly enough has the same pitch but with a 30' landing at the top befor starting the garage.

It is hard to believe I can't find anybody to do this thing. I live WAY out in the sticks and some of then just don't want to travel to do it. Its about to get put on the back burner til Spring. But if I can find some body I would still do it. Just don't like pouring concrete in cold weather. Hasn't been cold enought to bother it so far but with my luck as soon as I pour it will freeze.

Dan I'm sorry to see you are having so much trouble getting a shop built. Let me see if I can give you a few pointers. Before you have a contractor come out hide all those first gens, when they see all those antique plastic scooters they think you are mentally unstable aka crazy. They don't want to deal with crazy people. second Bath (use soap) and for god sake brush your tooth. :stirthepot:

Before you hire a contractor check with the BBB to see if they have a good reputation.

Sorry I could not resist I'm going back to my corner now.

Wow, the economy must really be great up there that contractors can turn down jobs. I had 3 estimates on replacing my driveway all within a few days. Contractor is starting 2nd week in Jan.