IGNORED

saying good bye

oldgoat

sorry everyone but im going to have to let them shut off my service on internet and tv. im down to $20 in savings and im behind on some bills as of monday they will be shutting me down. i have verry little food to see me through till next month.

i have applied for help food electric and such but still in the wait and see line.

this economy and being on just SSDI hurts when the bills are higher sometimes then the income.

you all take care ride safe and be safe

sincerly

james

aka oldgoat

Sorry to hear this news James. Hopefully life will turn around for you sooner then later. Best of luck squaring things up with SS.

You could go to a public library and sign in to VR to let us know how you're doing. Or maybe a nearby member could keep us up to date on ya.

:080402gudl_prv:

Larry

sorry everyone but im going to have to let them shut off my service on internet and tv. im down to $20 in savings and im behind on some bills as of monday they will be shutting me down. i have verry little food to see me through till next month.

i have applied for help food electric and such but still in the wait and see line.

this economy and being on just SSDI hurts when the bills are higher sometimes then the income.

you all take care ride safe and be safe

sincerly

james

aka oldgoat

IM me a mailing address...........noone can do without food

im trying to find stuff i can part with to sell or pawn.

but im down to nothing only thing left is a bra for a 2005 pontiac grandprix. never been on my car but im sure some hardware is missing. have mufflers for a1984 yamaha royal in fair shape but one has small pin holes at the verry end not through the muffler but it allso rattles?. dont have much else about everthing i have is old and outdated heck my computer is even 6 years old same as my tv and i have vhs not dvd LOL

im waiting on a workers comp case to settle been 3 years now no payments from them after i reached MMI lawyer is working on it but hell he can eat and not have to worrry.

hope to settle it by december??? i have been homeless once for over a year. i can tell you its no fun. but hey im still alive so i guess thats all that matters.

I know your pain, ever since I got hurt and put on disability it's been hell on my Daughter and I. Have ate more Kraft mac and cheese then I care to admit. When my check comes in I shop for food, pay the bills and hope there is something left over. Got back from MD this year and had to take out a small personal loan so I could buy food for the month. I was bound and determined I was going on one motorcycle trip this year. I know about being homeless also, rude awaking standing beside a storage unit with everything you own and a 4 year old Daughter with no place to go. Hang in there and I wish you the best of luck.

You could go to a public library and sign in to VR to let us know how you're doing.

Fer Sure, I tried to look you up on the way back from the International last year, and stopped at the library in Peru and logged on to here and looked up yer number.

Keep in touch, and best of luck to ya James, Scooter Bob

I too am on disability. I know the pain. Last year hubby and I spent much of the year homeless sleeping on floors while we waited on his worker's comp and lawsuit against the trucking company to settle. We were lucky, the lawyers worked very hard to resolve the cases as fast as they could. I never wish that on another person. Even now most of my things are still in the storage unit since the roomie won't let us bring anything here save small personal stuffs. I pray that these hardships are shortlived and become a distant memory sooner rather than later.

i will survive ya cant keep an old grunt down.

going to go check the veterans center on monday sometimes they can get ya a little help. after my daughters wedding a few weeks back i spent most of my savings. this was to get me to the wedding and gas to and from. this took just about every dime i had pluss what i tried to save to get to MD. i did not make it there.

my daughter paid for her wedding as i could not even chip in.

she paid all my motel and tuxido bills

after buying a house and paying all her bills and her husband Justin haveing a heart transplant i just cant ask her for help. i too know about storage places and sneaking in at night to sleep in them when i was homeless i had a small unit that i know the owners knew i was sleeping in it . they never botherd me. that was in mn. then i got that damn MS at age 39 that took me out of the work force. sometimes i would feel good enough to try the work ticket social security would give me then i would work till i got sick.

last job i had 3 years ago i had a serious injury to my back and left knee and well trying to get the insurance company and workers comp to pay up is like trying to find chicken lips. when they do pay your broke car is repoed your looking at living in a tent . and the little ya get from them is not even close to waht i would have made in the 3 years of lost wages. then theres the lawyer. the creditors the wolf at the door. then you find a used car to drive never mind the 2005 car i have paid on for 5 years and only have a year left of payments. well i could go on and on. but i wont

James, if I remember correctly, you have a PayPal account. Let me/us know what it is so that some of us who wish to help can send you a little something to help you get by for a few days.

I thought about that too, but if he looses his ISP can he still pull the money out of Paypal?? Maybe a snail mail check would be more helpfull??? If enough of the 'family' get together and send a few bucks I bet we can ease the pain. That's what families are for... Right??

I thought about that too, but if he looses his ISP can he still pull the money out of Paypal?? Maybe a snail mail check would be more helpfull??? If enough of the 'family' get together and send a few bucks I bet we can ease the pain. That's what families are for... Right??

Is there a member near him that we could Paypal to and that member could turn it into cash and get it to oldgoat??

James, if I remember correctly, you have a PayPal account. Let me/us know what it is so that some of us who wish to help can send you a little something to help you get by for a few days.

Hopefully he is able to access that acct. cause I sent him alittle gift:fingers-crossed-emo Craig

im sitting here at the library you get to use the computers for an hour then you have to let others log in. i want to say thanks to all of you. i realy hate being in this situation. and with my health i can say im scared too.

i went in and checked my pay pal and saw that there was some$$ in there for security reasons it will not let me in. the libraian said she would help me to get in latter monday around 4:00 pm. i just pay a small one dollar fee and they open up the computers secuirty lock to let me in. this is so others who use the computer after me can not go into history and see where i have been. makes sense to me

for thoes who would like my pay account address its hackstudio@yahoo.com

and my home address is James Hack 903 1/2 water street peru IL 61354

many thanks to all of you i have to get off now as my time it about to run out. i can come back in a hour or so but i think im going to grab some nice books and head home

is it okay to say i love you all?

sincerly oldgoat

james