IGNORED

clutch basket tool

You can put it in 5th gear and stand on the rear brake. Save the price of the tool.

I had heard that too.....tried it and failed miserably. Had a friend stand on the brake....still no joy. I then tried to rig up a home made thingamajiggy to hold it...and ended up breaking one of the studs out of the center of the inner boss. So, had to buy a new one. Guess which one costs more, a proper tool or a new clutch boss???:(:sign02:

Get the tool.

Actually, I own the tool.....just went out and checked the toolbox and there it is. I had loaned it out and couldn't remember if I got it back.

I'll loan it to you if you want to pay the shipping both ways. It would be shipping from/to zip code 46711, you can check and see what kind of costs you would be looking at.....it may be cheaper to buy your own.

Joe

I bought mine from Jake Wilson. Just click their banner at the upper right of the forum...refresh the page until you see it. When you get to their site, do a search for "clutch tool". It will come up a the top of the list and is $15.99.

Don