IGNORED

Star Glide Finished!

ken

Great Job!! Where did you pick up the smoked taillight??

The taillight is LED. I got it and the smoked turn signal cover front and back from Phats Preformance. The LED taillight is hard to find. Here a copy of my order with the part numbers......................................................... CTL-0038-L-SClear Alternatives LED Taillight Lens - Smoke Various Yamaha

1$62.957800.................Kuryakyn Master Cylinder Reservoir Cover - Pair

1$21.95.....................CTS-0018-F-SClear Alternatives Turnsignals SMOKE - Yamaha Cruisers (Except Warriors)

1$14.95.....................CTS-0018-R-SClear Alternatives Turnsignals SMOKE - Yamaha Cruisers (Except Warriors)

1$14.95 Sub Total: $114.80 Tax: $0.00 Shipping: $0.00 Grand Total: $114.80s.

Edited by ken

Awesome job.... to bad Yamaha didn't make the trunk a quick disconnect unit... love the look ... I had a Valkyrie Interstate before going to my 04 RSV and did the same conversion. I would love to get another RSV and do the same thing.. some day.. after I get done doing everything I want to with the 04.. like that will ever end.. :rotf:

yamaha doesn't make a detachable tour pak but i did.....take rear backrest off, replace with detachable tour pak (which is lockable as well)...viola 15 seconds later you are ready to ride...check it out.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=35033

Hey Ken,

Did you put the CB equipment in a saddlebag or just disconnect it while in the Glide form?

Rusty

I just disconnected it. It was just a matter of a few plugins. Will be a snap to reinstall for trips.

Love It LOVE IT LOVE IT!

God if I could only get my hands on one.

Well the 05 RSTD will have to do for now.

Just can't show the wife or she'll ask why the hell that isn't in our garage.

Thanks for the eye candy.

Stunning.

• 9 years later...