IGNORED

Holy snowflakes

royalstar09

Will someone please quit putting in the order for this white stuff. It is flat out dumping again on us. Heavy wet snow. Noones satelite is working they are all snow packed (i have netflix and laptop so dont care), power lines are drooping quite nicely. Just sitting and waiting for the next tone out. We have had one call after another. I finished up with a semi loaded with cookies that rolled a little bit ago. As soon as this snow settles Ill have lots of cookies for sale.... :rotf: :rotf: aaah just kidding. Towing company gets to offload the cookies :( Then the School bus with 27 students rear ended. No major injuries YET thank God. :fingers-crossed-emo that it stays calm the rest of the night.

We had the weirdest snow storm here yesterday. Like a line drawn at the county line. Just south my place they closed the highway due to slick and snowy conditions. Talking 3 to 6 inches over night.

At my place, three miles away..........nuttin. Driveway has not a flake on it.

My kind of snow storm.

I have to say- I am here in mexico with the boat, and the weather is beautiful, had a boatload of gorgeous women on the boat drinking Margaritas, in thongs, with-out their tops on, and life is really good. Would post pictures but I don't thinkthey would allow them on this forum.:cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10: and now I am going to meet them at the bar to go dancing!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: What is a snowflake?

I have to say- I am here in mexico with the boat, and the weather is beautiful, had a boatload of gorgeous women on the boat drinking Margaritas, in thongs, with-out their tops on, and life is really good. Would post pictures but I don't thinkthey would allow them on this forum.:cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10: and now I am going to meet them at the bar to go dancing!!!! What is a snowflake?

My Email address is..... :sign20:

I have to say- I am here in mexico with the boat, and the weather is beautiful, had a boatload of gorgeous women on the boat drinking Margaritas, in thongs, with-out their tops on, and life is really good. Would post pictures but I don't thinkthey would allow them on this forum.:cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10: and now I am going to meet them at the bar to go dancing!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: What is a snowflake?

How can I say this politely?

BITE ME:D

You know the rules!!! we want pics!!! :banana:

Brian