IGNORED

blue 2011 venture

we opened the crate of the new color for 2011, two tone blue....and daaaaamn she's purdy!!

nobody has spoken for this hard to find 2011 venture~

GIESON MOTORSPORTS

800 E. RT 30

ROCK FALLS ILLINOIS 61071

815-626-1751

GIESONMOTORSPORTS.COM

Mike, STEP AWAY from that blue 2011 venture :shock3:

I WAS LIKE THE KID AT CHRISTMAS OPENING THE CRATE THAT THIS NEW COLOR CAME IN...........

I STILL LIKE MY 03 COLORS BEST.......BUT....NAAAAH YOUR RITE COUGAR:confused24:......BUT MOMMA COULD DRIVE IT!!!:cool10: "HEY CHERIE!!!":whistling:

we opened the crate of the new color for 2011, two tone blue....and daaaaamn she's purdy!!

GIESON MOTORSPORTS

800 E. RT 30

815-626-1751

GIESONMOTORSPORTS.COM

I've got an 07 I could trade in!

GIESON MOTORSPORTS

800 E. RT 30

815-626-1751

GIESONMOTORSPORTS.COM

Geez Mike,are you still on that 2nd Gen kick????????:stickpoke: :rasberry: :rasberry: :rasberry:

It sure is pretty! But don't look at the price. You know in 1999 when the 2nd gen first came out it was a lot better than a Harley Ultra and a heck of a lot cheaper. Now 12 years later the 2011 has made so many improvements like the cd changer being stock instead of an accessory and aaah, aaah, aaah like the cd player being stock instead of an accessory. Where the Harley has improved engine performance, working on the heat generated by the engine to the rider comfort, fuel injection, wider rear tire, new frame, etc... and now the Venture has almost caught the Harley in price.

I'm sorry but I just can not see the justification in Yamaha raising the price so much with no changes in the 12 year old bike. Don't get me wrong I love my Venture's and would not trade them for a Harley but at least Harley is trying to improve their product. I'll wait 3 years until the 2011 Venture comes down to my price range.

I'm not bashing my Venture's as in my opinion that is the best bike I've ever owned but I'm not paying $21,000 for one either. Now if they maid the right improvements maybe just maybe.

I just saw the post on the 2012 Wing, I might have to wait and get a good looksee at that before I make any moves.

I looked at, and sit on 3 wings, none were 2012's mind you, but I am 6'0" and I just felt cramped up. Did not feel like I could stretch out at all. May have been just me, but when I went shopping I went for a comfortable cruiser, and settled on our 09 venture.