IGNORED

Random searches at the CAN/AM border

Guest Swifty

Even more rediculous is to get a letter, and a 2nd letter threatening my credit rating for a $.02 ( two cents!!) balance owing.

You have to figure the labour costs alone...but even if it is automatic by computer....there is the paper and envelope and postage.

I sent them a cheque for 2 cents, along with my account cancellaton.

Even more rediculous is to get a letter, and a 2nd letter threatening my credit rating for a $.02 ( two cents!!) balance owing.

You have to figure the labour costs alone...but even if it is automatic by computer....there is the paper and envelope and postage.

I sent them a cheque for 2 cents, along with my account cancellaton.

And did they cask the check/cheque???:mo money:

Just hide-em where the sun don't shine.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::D

If you do that they will melt; if you hide them where the sun DOES shine they will melt. You can win.

So if you are eating one of these things while you are driving your car across the border. Would you still be charged with having it in your possession or not? If so you had better wipe that chocolate off your face Mister!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::D

I have English friends who opened Kinder Eggs in the Christmas season a few years back. I couldn't find them so I did research, and they really are banned because of a choking hazard. Seriously?

When my French flight attendant friend came over, she smuggled me some. :innocent:

Dave